Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. (604 Views)

We’ll Chase Those Who Made PDP Lose Presidential Poll Away – Wike / We’ll Chase Those Who Made PDP Lose Presidential Poll Away – Wike / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by muykem: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2019
There is a need for a robust opposition that will put ruling party on their toe for the next four years. Saraki has proved to be bold and intelligent to handle this important task for the period. I will advice PDP chieftain to consider him for the position.
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by SLAP44: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
I agree
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by hisgrace090: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2019
It'll be a shocker descition that'll make APC to seat up for PDP with immediate effect.
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by helinues: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2019
shocked shocked

Saraki is not a unifier
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by Afamed: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2019
muykem:
There is a need for a robust opposition that will put ruling party on their toe for the next four years. Saraki has proved to be bold and intelligent to handle this important task for the period. I will advice PDP chieftain to consider him for the position.
I will teach you how to defeat Tinubu in Lagos Feb 2018- Bukola Saraki. The rest is history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2019
We trust the leadership of our able National Chairman, Secondus and we are solidly behind him to lead us into the battle in Edo, Kogi and Ondo.

PDP's ticket is the North, so Saraki is not qualified for the ticket.
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by Peacecore: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2019
If second us here u ehh hmmm
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by dokiOloye(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Not supported,though he is eminently qualified and will do well as a party chairman.
For the singular reason that he was one of those who put PDP in its current mess by decamping b4 d 2015 elections.
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by Esji80(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Saraki should be made Senior Special Assistant to the National Chairman on National Assembly Matters or SSA to the next Senate Minority Leader just like Osita Chidoka...lol
Re: Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. by adekolaelect(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2019
I laugh ooooo saraki who doesn't have political structure in his state?who doesn't have any local gov Councillor in his grip. Saraki was only reaping on the political structure he melt on the ground in Kwara state . SARAKI was just a political office holder not a political leader. If you know you know .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Administration Begins Animal Census And Identification / FULANI Has Never Fought A Single Battle / Relocate Headquarters To Niger Delta, Omo-agege Tells Oil Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.