Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries (4236 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Amagite2: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2019
American rapper Cardi B has shared a shocking picture of her swollen feet caused by flying and allegedly her recent cosmetic surgeries.

Taking to Twitter to share the snap, the rapper revealed that every time she flies her stomach and feet ‘burn’ and become puffy and that this is the cause of her decision to cancel several shows.

Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy,’ she captioned the picture.

‘Reasons why my doctor told me to chill on shows cause my feet and stomach burn when I get puffed up NOT due to ticket sales
.’

The 26-year-old recently cancelled the remainder of her tour dates after experiencing complications with her recent boob job and liposuction, admitting that

health is wealth, so I have to do what I have to do’. ‘My breasts gotta f***ing heal, and it is what it is.’

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/cardi-b-shares-picture-of-her-swollen-feet-caused-by-cosmetic-surgeries.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by softwerk(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2019
angry

I have no comment!
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by DavidEsq(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2019
I have a comment

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by olayiwola4u(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
I thought you guys believe wealth is the most paramount. When did you start taking health seriously.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Mutemenot(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2019
grin
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by auntysimbiat(f): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Too bad
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Phenomenal16(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Na wah......
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by SageMK: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Looks like something out of a horror movie. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by columbus007(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Gradually cheesy
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Karemarealty288(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Na so Michael Jackson own take start..nose starting falling off.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Homeboiy: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Kk
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by RSVP: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Baby ur matter nah matter ooo.. Oh yeah

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by starbuck(f): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2019
People just dey play turumbo turumbo with their selves
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2019
when your whole body is plastic and silicons

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by simonlee(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
when your whole body is plastic and silicons
Like a sex doll?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by simonlee(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Nicki Minaj after seeing this thread...

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2019
simonlee:
Like a sex doll?
what medical field are you in?
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by simonlee(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
what medical field are you in?
Me?...

Plastic surgery!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2019
simonlee:

Me?...

Plastic surgery!
LOL

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by mrNEMZY(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2019
It's just edema, it would go down with time.

I encourage more ladies to go and have cosmetic surgery, what's the worse that could happen?

Highest you have cancer, or you are prevented from doing a lot of physical activities you would normally do, or you die in the process.

But you will get to post a lot of pictures on Ig.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by ValCon888: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Human beings are gradually turning to cyborgs. Soon we won't be able to tell real from fake body parts.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by etrange: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2019
I missed the part where she attributed this to surgery. This is edema and could be caused by many things.

And for the lad up there that called Micheal Jackson out, pray you don't have to deal with what he went through.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Jerrick(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol..see leg grin
The leg be like Tonto Dikeh own when she never blow

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Na so Michael Jackson own take start..nose starting falling off.
lmao
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by UbanmeUdie: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
shocked

Oh women, why art thou ungrateful?

Every time a lady goes in for plastic or cosmetic surgery, they mock God.

What are you enhancing?

You are God's masterpiece. You don't need any of such.

That is why I have decided to scout for a wife in the Lord's Chosen Church or Deeper life Bible Church.

Those ones wan even turn early men trying to stay natural.

Na wa o
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by wholenezer(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nawa oh

cry cry
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by micfoley: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
hmmm the things women do
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by SKhanmi: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
ValCon888:
Human beings are gradually turning to cyborgs. Soon we won't be able to tell real from fake body parts.

That's the endgame man. Transhumanism. IoT. Man able to connect with AI directly. Future gen will see nothing special in plastic surgery or parts
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Ovisthanks(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shey ur don clear.... Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by rusher14: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Slay queen.

grin
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by rusher14: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
etrange:
I missed the part where she attributed this to surgery. This is edema and could be caused by many things.

And for the lad up there that called Micheal Jackson out, pray you don't have to deal with what he went through.

They meant the breasts.

health is wealth, so I have to do what I have to do’. ‘My breasts gotta f***ing heal, and it is what it is.’
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Shukusheka(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Stupid blogger with stupid clickbait title.

What is the correlation between her swollen feet and cosmetic surgery. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Rolls-royce Phantom Worth ₦217 Million / 8 Nigerian Musicians Who Sound Terrible Outside The Studio (3 Sound Like A FOG) / Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.