Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,324 members, 7,950,636 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO (51748 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / I Said Tinubu Will Be Ruthless Like Sani Abacha, Not Friendly - Kashim Shettima / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by NkayStory(f): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2019
eni4real:
But he conquered Abacha. And that has lasted for 21 years!!!
He stopped to conquer...

Not everyone believe in that style tho...

But Military rule is deadly. Any little protest, then you are killed !!!

You yorubas has started again...how did diya 'conqyer' Abacha?..was he the one who killed him?..or is begging for ones life a new method of conquest in yorubaland now?

Befiore long now this pure lie will be propagated along the lenght and breath of SW as facts...You'all penchant to re-write history,propagate false-hood as facts is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by SocialJustice: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2019
alizma:
The evil one i see there is Diya. Imagine I made you my number two and you dare planned to kill me, death will be your reward.
Lest i forget, Diya should had known the reward of a betrayer under military era.
Is that not what Abacha did to Shonekan too? Go study your history.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2019
NkayStory:

You yorubas has started again...how did diya 'conqyer' Abacha?..was he the one who killed him?..or is begging for ones life a new method of conquest in yorubaland now?

Befiore long now this pure lie will be propagated along the lenght and breath of SW as facts...You'all penchant to re-write history,propagate false-hood as facts is legendary.
He outlived him dumbo!!!
Diya is supposed to die in Abacha's hand but he outlived him.. .
Tribalist has racist tendencies tho...

1 Like

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by alizma: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2019
SocialJustice:
Is that not what Abacha did to Shonekan too? Go study your history.
Stop deviating from the topic. The case on ground is between Abacha and Diya. And i maintain my ground by saying that abacha, as a military head was not evil to had allowed his second in command who was found guilty of planning a coup against his government to be sentenced to death.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by SocialJustice: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2019
alizma:

Stop deviating from the topic. The case on ground is between Abacha and Diya. And i maintain my ground by saying that abacha, as a military head was not evil to had allowed his second in command who was found guilty of planning a coup against his government to be sentenced to death.
Suit yourself.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by NkayStory(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
eni4real:
He outlived him dumbo!!!
Diya is supposed to die in Abacha's hand but he outlived him.. .
Tribalist has racist tendencies tho...

So because Diya oulived Abacha by par-adventure means he conquered him?...I gyess its safe to say Ojukwu conquered and crushed Awolowo to dust because he outlived Awo?

Dumb and stuppid yoruba logic!
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Karisia(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
are u ok @ all?
iammo:
cool

I'll rather beg to stay alive and see to it my children are not orphans and my wife not a widow, than be arrogant and latter die mysteriously while my first son was locked up for years and my family are called thieves across the globe, with all my stolen wealth confiscated and later been shared by Swiss Goverment, Europe, America, Obasanjo and his friends that i locked up even Buhari and Tinubu.

Please show us the video of General Coward Ojuckwu fleeing to cote'divoire with his own family and his favourite benz while igbos starved to death and even resorted in to bizarre form of Canibalism(human eating human) and grass eating, Only for him to come back to beg Fulani man like Shagari for Presidential Pardon, so he can come back to marry an 18 year years old Reginal Daniels .. Biaca ojuckwu his firends daughter against his friends wish and contest and fail for Senatorial election even in the east, yet failed Presidential election, even his family and son failed geting his inheretance, multiple failure in deed.

Cowardice is always rewarded with failure same as betrayal while Braveness is rewarded with Prosperity:

General Obasanjo (southwest Nigeria) was a Congo war medalist, and the Commander of comando forces that took over Biafra land, He gallantly fought Abacha till the end.... Nature rewarded him with Presidency been the Longest serving Nigerian Leader ever(head of state and Pressidency).

General Yakubu Gowon(Middlebelt) was the second longest leader and longest serving head of state because during the civil war he remained brave and steadfast

General Buhari (NorthWest) congo war medalist, biafra war medalist and soon to be Nigera longest serving Leader .

General Ojuckwu(SouthEast) raised in Lagos state,yet was bringing war to lagos through Benin/Ore, He made innocent civilians fight as child soldiers while he was hiding in a bunker, and when Obasanjo was closing in on him he ran away and left Ekpeyung to surrender thinking gowon would jail ekpeyung or kill him

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by iammo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Karisia:
are u ok @ all?

Oh yes Son, I am very "OK" just had brunch.

Are you also Ok Boy.?
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
NkayStory:

So because Diya oulived Abacha by par-adventure means he conquered him?...I gyess its safe to say Ojukwu conquered and crushed Awolowo to dust because he outlived Awo?

Awolowo never wanted to kill Ojukwu na tongue tongue
Pained grin
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by googi: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bravery is no longer cherished. It is usually displayed as sacrifice by those fighting for others, greater good of many on principle.

Diya is not any of those, if anything, he sold his people to Abacha and deserved what he got back.

He was lucky to have outlived Abacha just like OBJ. Abacha served the law of Aiyelala and karma.

Diya is not example for children or youth.

But remember, the Great One, Nnamdi Azikiwe - he who fights and run, live to fight another day.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by headz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abacha was killed also. anoda coup happened but we nor know who. It's normal to beg na, from Diya to Adisa. Watch videos even Samuel Doe of Liberia was begging Johnson b4 he was killed.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Optionalx: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:

So you people can get this angry and fustrated, save your energy for your own people chasing after tinubu on every thread and we shall know you aint a pained hypocrite, that only see wrong only in others

PS. If you work smart you would have time to tweet anytime, but if you work with this your jobless mentality you can only be a bottom worker all your life

@bolded
So you are fighting for Tinubu...
Pele... you really need help angry
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by JonDon12: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:
cool

I'll rather beg to stay alive and see to it my children are not orphans and my wife not a widow, than be arrogant and latter die mysteriously while my first son was locked up for years and my family are called thieves across the globe, with all my stolen wealth confiscated and later been shared by Swiss Goverment, Europe, America, Obasanjo and his friends that i locked up even Buhari and Tinubu.

Please show us the video of General Coward Ojuckwu fleeing to cote'divoire with his own family and his favourite benz while igbos starved to death and even resorted in to bizarre form of Canibalism(human eating human) and grass eating, Only for him to come back to beg Fulani man like Shagari for Presidential Pardon, so he can come back to marry an 18 year years old Reginal Daniels .. Biaca ojuckwu his firends daughter against his friends wish and contest and fail for Senatorial election even in the east, yet failed Presidential election, even his family and son failed geting his inheretance, multiple failure in deed.

Cowardice is always rewarded with failure same as betrayal while Braveness is rewarded with Prosperity:

General Obasanjo (southwest Nigeria) was a Congo war medalist, and the Commander of comando forces that took over Biafra land, He gallantly fought Abacha till the end.... Nature rewarded him with Presidency been the Longest serving Nigerian Leader ever(head of state and Pressidency).

General Yakubu Gowon(Middlebelt) was the second longest leader and longest serving head of state because during the civil war he remained brave and steadfast

General Buhari (NorthWest) congo war medalist, biafra war medalist and soon to be Nigera longest serving Leader .

General Ojuckwu(SouthEast) raised in Lagos state,yet was bringing war to lagos through Benin/Ore, He made innocent civilians fight as child soldiers while he was hiding in a bunker, and when Obasanjo was closing in on him he ran away and left Ekpeyung to surrender thinking gowon would jail ekpeyung or kill him

You are a slowpoke. You make no sense. You cant even spell.

Facts, Ojukwu did the right thing by going into exile. A lot of people have done it. Even Jesus Christ did it.

Diya had a chance to go into exile but still got down on his knees to beg. These are Army Generals (Diya and Adisa) getting on their knees like Crackwhores. These men and any that support them have no shame.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by iammo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
JonDon12:

You are a slowpoke. You make no sense. You cant even spell.

Facts, Ojukwu did the right thing by going into exile. A lot of people have done it. Even Jesus Christ did it.

Diya had a chance to go into exile but still got down on his knees to beg. These are Army Generals (Diya and Adisa) getting on their knees like Crackwhores. These men and any that support them have no shame.

pained Dunce stop quoting me, aint got time for trash
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by ItsOBJ: 2:08am On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
...and the same Abacha was endorsed by Buhari and the same Buhari is today the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding
franchasng:
...and the same Abacha was endorsed by Buhari and the same Buhari is today the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding
franchasng:

The man continued...

Well, what is obvious here is that from North to South West to South East down to South South, South West has been the most accommodating region of them all.... they don't fight, cause trouble or poking into another's business because they believe that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without touching each other, and for the North, if not for their religious dogmatism (for the few), they are good people to approach and accommodating as well but South South and South East, they don't want other regions to prosper or have anything to own in their land. One can still own in South South a lil bit but for the East (even obvious the way they talk and behave), I think they need to change their thinking and perspective from tribalism to 21st century peace thoughts.
My opinion anyway.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by meccuno: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by sevenhundred(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
eagleeye2:

I acknowledged he is alive. My question is, how do you know he is serving the Living God?
Being alive is one thing. Serving the LIving God is entirely another matter.
what do you mean by "living God"
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Johans1991: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
wingmanII:

Nobody is denying the starvation part, I am talking of a video of Ojukwu running away. It doesn't exist cause it never happened.
can you swear that ojukwu did not run away?
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by AdeJoshPeak: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello are you interested in making money right from your home during this isolation period by just reading news commenting and sharing post you get up to 70k in a month with just 1900naira Here I introduce you to ATPAYS. Pls note this is not a website for pay 1000 get 10000 . Its about being paid for simple online activities. All you need to do is to register and follow simple instructions then your money is waiting fr you. If interested WhatsApp this no 08035031774✌����
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Avalancheman: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Abacha is dead and may likely be in hell... grin

Diya is still alive and may likely make heaven... grin

This is all that matters... cool

Even piiggiiidioootts when not being mischievous would rather be a 'Diya' than an 'Abacha'... grin
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by alphaNomega: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
NkayStory:

No be small thing...that is top Yoruba logic

Diya was a lucky man...dazall
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Uchek(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Truth unvarnished!

franchasng:

The man continued...

Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Uchek(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
That's the average Yoruba character: Ndigbo-obsessed but Yoruba issue blind

eagleeye2:

You have left the Hausa/Fulani Late head of state, Sani Abacha to focus on Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu and the Igbo people. If someone calls you coward now, you will start throwing tantrums.... Face those who persecute you and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone.
Re: Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO by Babakolanut(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
He knows what ABACHA can do,so the best options is to beg him!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.