Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,522 members, 7,914,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine (571 Views)

❗❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗❗ / Verify Your Customs Papers Before You Buy That Car!!! / ❗️❗️Car Scanning/Diagnosis In Ibadan 08167469103 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by buynownow22: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Don't Buy WAHALA WITH YOUR MONEY!

No car dealer will embark on a full disclosure of health of his car for scare of not being patronized.

To be double sure of what you are buying, Scan the car engine with the "SMART Wi-Fi CAR SCANNER."

Nationawide delivery available
Call/WhatsApp 0-8-0-3-9-1-8-4-8-9-2
Price: 7k

Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by kingreign(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2019
buynownow22:

No car dealer will embark on a full disclosure of health of his car for scare of not being patronized.

To be double sure of what you are buying, Scan the car engine with the "SMART Wi-Fi CAR SCANNER."

Liar!

Demeanors, Gazzuzz, nurey, diportivo, etc come see liar I spot
Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by foolbuster: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
kingreign:

Liar!

Demeanors, Gazzuzz, nurey, diportivo, etc come see liar I spot

Why are you such an irritating being. No meaningful thing to do on nairaland than just buzzing around people's legit hustle like a fly and contaminating it.

Why do you find it fun to try to hurt or annoy people or their source of livelihood?

Does it add value to your life? Perhaps its a way of releasing some bottled up toxicity from you and your likes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by antagonist: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
foolbuster:

Why are you such an irritating being. No meaningful thing to do on nairaland than just buzzing around people's legit hustle like a fly and contaminating it.

Why do you find it fun to try to hurt or annoy people or their source of livelihood?

Does it add value to your life? Perhaps its a way of releasing some bottled up toxicity from you and your likes.

life is funny and ironic

the same person that doesn't do anything meaningful except disturbing people doing useful things like a disgusting parasitic worm is accusing another person of doing what he is guilty of

bros go and see a psychiatrist to help you release all the anger stored, maybe from your childhood

we are not the cause of your uselessness and frustration in life

stop being a bitter angry fool, buster

2 Likes

Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by kingreign(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
foolbuster:

Pot calling kettle black.

I'm into sales of cars I am also into Pre-purchase inspection and repairs, and I do full disclosure on all my adverts, so his speech reeks of ignorance and/hatred. Before you come at me like a raccoon check yourself.
Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
buynownow22:

If you want to sell Scanner, sell Scanner, don't try to make dealers look bad. Don't become my hobby.

Meanwhile look at this advert and tell me if disclosure is not complete.
https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel
Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by foolbuster: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
kingreign:

Pot calling kettle black.

I'm into sales of cars I am also into Pre-purchase inspection and repairs, and I do full disclosure on all my adverts, so his speech reeks of ignorance and/hatred. Before you come at me like a raccoon check yourself.

Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by kingreign(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
foolbuster:

Hypocrite
Trash bin.
Re: Don't Pay For That Car Without First Scanning The Engine by diportivo: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Registered Highlander 2010 In Lagos @2.7m / 2019 Range Rover For Sale Tokunbo. / 2005 Toyota Camry LE (grey) Available @1.750 Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.