Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce (1068 Views)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / We Deliver Agricultural Produce Nationwide. Agro Logistics / Nigerian States And Their Agricultural Produce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Agriculture is a profitable sector in Nigeria. Within the sector, tremendous wealth can be made from distributing farm produce to urban markets.

We are running a commission-based system that gets the produce to you at no cost. You pick up the produce from us, sell them, remit the proceeds to us and get paid your commission.

No capital required. No charges or fees will be collected from you to be part of the system. Pick up, sell, remit, and get paid your commission.

You can also put together and manage a team of people to sell. They earn their commissions on what they sell individually. You earn a commission on the amount of sales the whole team makes. After you have done the team building work, this becomes a good source of passive income.

Call 0810 237 2242 for more details.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by celeiyke: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
What are ur products?
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
We have yam, onions, sweet potatoes, beans, tomatoes, and ginger available. We can definitely source for more if there's good demand.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Englishgold: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2019
I need tomatoes, I'm in onitsha
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by pahoehoe: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Izanagi:
Agriculture is a profitable sector in Nigeria. Within the sector, tremendous wealth can be made from distributing farm produce to urban markets.

We are running a commission-based system that gets the produce to you at no cost. You pick up the produce from us, sell them, remit the proceeds to us and get paid your commission.

No capital required. No charges or fees will be collected from you to be part of the system. Pick up, sell, remit, and get paid your commission.

You can also put together and manage a team of people to sell. They earn their commissions on what they sell individually. You earn a commission on the amount of sales the whole team makes. After you have done the team building work, this becomes a good source of passive income.

You will make more money when you start exporting those agricultural products. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by sdbigiano(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2019
I can supply you cattle,sheep and goats if you are interested
Call me (08079239564)
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Christaf: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Do you have palm kernel nuts & palm kernel oil for sale
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Englishgold:
I need tomatoes, I'm in onitsha
Please send me a text so we can take up the conversation from there. Thanks
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
pahoehoe:

You will make more money when you start exporting those agricultural products. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

Alright. Will do and get back to you. Thanks
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
sdbigiano:
I can supply you cattle,sheep and goats if you are interested
Call me (08079239564)

Many thanks for the connect. We will definitely be in touch once we're ready to add on livestock.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Christaf:

Not at the moment. If you could text me the quantity you need and how frequently you need it, I'll get back to you. Thanks
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by yemtoy16: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
How much is beans, bag. Potato bag.onios bag am in Lagos
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Izanagi: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
yemtoy16:
How much is beans, bag. Potato bag.onios bag am in Lagos

We don't sell the produce to you in advance. We give them to you for you to sell at the best price you can get. Remit the proceeds of the sales to us and get paid your commission immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by imhere: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
If you are interested in tiger nuts we can supply to you
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by enolife2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Izanagi:

am interested Base in Lagos
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by superman1073: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
I will get in touch.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by OILSEF: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Christaf:
I can you supply with that, chat me up on WhatsApp or mobile let's discuss better :09012101772
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by Christaf: 5:25am On Jun 13, 2019
Izanagi:

Not at the moment. If you could text me the quantity you need and how frequently you need it, I'll get back to you. Thanks
I have an L.P.O to supply up to 100tons weekly.
You can call or Whatsapp me, on 08033096215 for more details.
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by mejai(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice one
Re: Make Money Distributing Agricultural Produce by imhere: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
How about tiger nuts?

(1) (Reply)

As The Dry Season Approaches, Make Brisk Money !! / Can I Have Garri Processing Machines For Just 500,000? Let See Results!!! / Farmers Pleaseeee Assist Me With Fertilizer Application On My Backyard Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.