Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (47795 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by raymi: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Sensible foreign workers.

If it were NL (Romance) guys...

They will write another note and give to her

Note 1: Olosho! What did you do? When you will not control your mouth.

Note 2: Silly feminist. After you have chop his money finish, you want to japa.

Note 3: I am not saying what he did is right, but lets hear his side of the story.

Note 4: After God, fear women. No man will just wake and start threatening his woman. Madam be submissive.

I know the writers of these notes, but I will not mention them. grin

I think you are right about this but slowly, you're allowing the disposition of some men define your opinion on the whole bunch. You are also allowing them win the 'battle'. They want you to become like them; individuals that criticise, condemn and form general opinions on a particular gender in a place; and it seems they have won you over to their unenviable side.

For instance, when someone triggers an histrionic outburst towards you, throws tantrums and starts name calling, the greatest proof that you're not what is being associated with you is not throwing tantrums in return. That's the underlying dynamic that seems oblivious to you. Don't let indecent people drag you into their mud. Just my opinion though.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by grandstar(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Note 3: I am not saying what he did is right, but lets hear his side of the story.

Note 4: After God, fear women. No man will just wake and start threatening his woman. Madam be submissive.

You carry a loaded gun to hold your girlfriend hostage and you want to year his own side of the story?.

Maybe it's when he carries her head in a bag that you might just change your mind!
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Exodora: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:

Words of a broke feminist!!

Na dem dem
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by naijacentric(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Oyinbo women are smart creatures.

A Nigerian woman in the same situation will simply shít in her pants and never think of this because after years of chasing money, they have forgotten how to use their brains.
bros u harsh o grin
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Mathiasa(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
One of the worst hand writing i've seen in my life
Still better than mine cry cry
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

A Nigerian woman in the same situation will simply shít in her pants and never think of this because after years of chasing money, they have forgotten how to use their brains.
Lollllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by jnrbayano(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
browse334:
If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late! Accept JESUS into your life today!

How do I accept this your Jesus?
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by DavidEsq(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

See another one.
The Guilty are Afraid grin
Have u read that book? I laf tire o. Chase is just crazy. One of the few humorous books chase has written.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
One of the worst hand writing i've seen in my life
Na handwriting you dey talk? She wrote in a haste, what do you expect? Calligraphy?
Imam house dey burn you dey talk of him beard.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Codes151(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Reoccurring old news. Smh
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Which of the Nigerian woman ? Japaaa

Dem smart die,Nigerian woman wey fit outsmart the devil!!

If you want talk of seein guns every seconds,yeah oyinbo woman Dey see guns like water. But when we talking brain tins,Abeg Naija woman Dey kampe!
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by wiseone28: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish! Jesus doesn't exists.
To you

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Xmen149(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
kennygee:
A man who loves you will never resort to humbling or caging you by his fist.

The one that weakens me is women who still stay with abusive boyfriends. Man wey never pay shishi for your head, a man who has absolutely no right over you.

Even in marriage, if the marriage has become abusive, jejely separate.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

they dnt pay shishi on womens head over there...they are free citizens

here our ladies are sold

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by adontcare(f): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

lol
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Sally97(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Your mom was a really dumb asshole for not carrying out a simple Mouth Action to prevent idiots like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by IAmTobore(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

The number 3 really got me. Hear his side of the story while he is with a gun? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by ibkayee(f): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lmao poco poco

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Xisnin(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Princedapace:

Do u know the truth? Most naija women are been abused but cant quit becus they dont have money of their own and they tied their lives on men for survival. I know a lady presently, she lives in our compound, her husband is something else, she really wants to quit the marriage but she told me she cant becus she cant survive financially. The man is based abroad.

Seriously, sey they tie women with men when it comes to making money for this naija. I work online and i have worked with many foreign clients who are ladies, they think smartly and could create wealth from scratch. Here, na to dey pray for rich man up and down. The way naija ladies celebrate jaming a rich man eh, u go think it is canadian visa. lol. That has been their issue.

Stop putting down Nigerian women.
Most foreign women also depend on their husband even many working class ones.
The only protection they have is that the court will force the husband to pay alimony
upon divorce.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Ugosample(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
poshbrave:
i had an experience in 2017, I friend of mine was dupe by one chance but she was able to remember where they took her to, i risk my life to get a pix of d idiot, went to SARS office in Abj narrated everything with pix address to em, d SARS even said the guy has been to their office before, long story cut short, rather dan follow us to arrest d guy, he was demanding for S*x from d victim...
those officers are bastards

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by jnrbayano(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
browse334:

If you have decided to accept JESUS into your life, pleased say the following prayer:

Lord Jesus, I ask You to forgive my sins and save me from eternal separation from God. I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life; please forgive me my sins. Come into my life. I receive You as my personal Lord and Savior. Now, help me to live for you the rest of my life. Please give me the strength, wisdom, and determination to walk in the center of Your will. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
If you have said this prayer, congratulations!

You will need to visit a Bible believing Church nearest to you so that you could be guided on how to maintain a close relationship with Jesus. Remember, the decision to accept Jesus is the wisest decision anybody can make in this world; it is a decision between life and death; between eternal life and eternal condemnation.
May the Lord guide you as you make this all important decision!
God bless you!

Born again prayer. Not interested. I thought you should be like John the Baptist who preached repentance
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Bikonze(m): 1:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Nobody likes that!
Seriously the guy did most of the job by letting her out of his sight
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by laiperi: 2:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Chai, Naija women don suffer I swear.

If dem fear you, dem be mumu. If dem take your house, dem be witch.

How for do nah.

♠️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.