Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,533 members, 7,944,570 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Complicated Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complicated Relationship (1927 Views)

A Complicated Relationship Rule! / I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated / These 5 Things Are The Reason Of A Complicated Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complicated Relationship by dayleke: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Larajacy:

I have deleted his number..

Why just now n not before?
Re: Complicated Relationship by missimelda01(f): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
You also have a point. The girl is in the best position to make a good decision, she's the only one who knows why she still has her ex's contact.
babyfaceafrica:
I always advise people not to give important people wrong impression.... and it is always nice to know the person you are going out with.....she is simply not wise.... most ex- are dangerous... always want to chop ladies..that is why it is advisable to stay away from ex ,especially when you have someone serious..... ex know weak points and some will use it...it is always fair to stay away from all appearance of evil
Re: Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
themaestro08:
excuse me but you're stupid! Anything ex should be literally that word, he is an ex for a reason. Your guy did what most guys would do, you don't keep an ex, once the relationship is over let it go and move on.

You even called it "just a chat"........ You must be a freaking idiot.

That was rather too harsh sir.
Re: Complicated Relationship by johnabumere: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Casual chat to casual sex,that is how it starts......I don't keep my ex's contact,anytime I see them I just exchange pleasantries,Chatting with them is useless.
Re: Complicated Relationship by 2cato: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
You probably didn't sound firm and convincing in your refusal.

Keeping exes around can lead to Okafor's law if you are not strong.

As long as that chapter is finished, don't encourage chats, calls except it's absolutely necessary. And your man should be aware of everything.
what is okafors law
Re: Complicated Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
themaestro08:
excuse me but you're stupid! Anything ex should be literally that word, he is an ex for a reason. Your guy did what most guys would do, you don't keep an ex, once the relationship is over let it go and move on.

You even called it "just a chat"........ You must be a freaking idiot.

Can't you make your point without sounding abusive?
Re: Complicated Relationship by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:07am On Jun 10, 2019
missimelda01:
Of course he has other things to do with his life rather than chatting with his ex, having an ex's number and keeping in touch doesn't necessarily mean you both are busy chatting. Don't misunderstand me, I also know it might be different for others.

He/she didn't ask you if your boyfriend is jobless or how many jobs he's running.
Will you be calm when you find out that your boyfriend is actually busy **CHATTING** with his ex girlfriend? Daz d question.
Re: Complicated Relationship by James211(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
I hate this story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When He Asks "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" / My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.