Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,439 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

How True Is Spiritual Husband And Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Is Spiritual Husband And Wife? (316 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is Spiritual Husband And Wife? by iykbethany(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lets talk about Spiritual husband and spiritual wife.
Growing up I witnessed some cases where some ladies were accused of being possessed by spiritual husbands. They claim spiritual husband and spiritual wife is responsible for late marriages and several bullshit I don't wanna get into right now.

So my question is this. Is spiritual husband real? Who amongst you have been delivered from spiritual husband or spiritual wife?
I am asking this question bc I have been to many developed countries and have never heard or seen a white woman being possed by spiritual husband? Abi na only my African women spiritual husband dey attack? LET'S DISCUS
Happy Sunday
Re: How True Is Spiritual Husband And Wife? by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2023
iykbethany:
Lets talk about Spiritual husband and spiritual wife. Growing up I witnessed some cases where some ladies were accused of being possessed by spiritual husbands. They claim spiritual husband and spiritual wife is responsible for late marriages and several bullshit I don't wanna get into right now. So my question is this. Is spiritual husband real? Who amongst you have been delivered from spiritual husband or spiritual wife?
I am asking this question bc I have been to many developed countries and have never heard or seen a white woman being possed by spiritual husband? Abi na only my African women spiritual husband dey attack? LET'S DISCUS Happy Sunday
These ideas, formerly of the purview of Babalawos and native doctors, are simply used equally even your pastors and mogs to drag control over your minds and lives with. By convincing you that having sexual dreams — normal fantasies to over 60% of men and women across the world begin from preteen years in many — that you are being influenced by outside forces rather than your biology, they gain some form of control to you by way of their many lies. undecided
Re: How True Is Spiritual Husband And Wife? by MightySparrow: 2:22am On Dec 16, 2023
iykbethany:
Lets talk about Spiritual husband and spiritual wife.
Growing up I witnessed some cases where some ladies were accused of being possessed by spiritual husbands. They claim spiritual husband and spiritual wife is responsible for late marriages and several bullshit I don't wanna get into right now.

So my question is this. Is spiritual husband real? Who amongst you have been delivered from spiritual husband or spiritual wife?
I am asking this question bc I have been to many developed countries and have never heard or seen a white woman being possed by spiritual husband? Abi na only my African women spiritual husband dey attack? LET'S DISCUS
Happy Sunday

Very real Sir. I have been involved in dealing with this spirits in my life and in other two persons.

The spiritual atmosphere here in Africa is different from those of other lands. The Bible talks about familiar spirits - spirit familiar to a place, person and territories.
Spirit spouses always go along with covenants and spiritual practices of our ancestors.

The interesting thing about spirits is that civilization and technology has not erased their activities.
Even in the developed world, the spirit spouses still manifest. They can call it any names in the medical world or in psychology, it doesn't change anything.
I
How did English have words like incubus and succubus which are clear manifestations of mostly spirit spouses if they don't have them?

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Expel "Lustful Demons" From Her Body---mum, After 3 Year Old Dies / COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Steps Down As Pastor Of The Church Pending / Find Inner PEACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.