Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? (1150 Views)

How To Check Airtel Data Balance / Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) / How To Get Unlimited Airtel Data With N300 – Airtel Cheat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by dumahi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please, I recently relocated to a place where only airtel data works well and I noticed that it is too costly for me and I'm looking for more affordable options. Please help with some ideas.
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by mrtc(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dial *141# and choose the affordable one
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by dumahi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
mrtc:
Dial *141# and choose the affordable one
I'm looking for available special offers on the network. 141 gives you the same normal options.
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by tyup(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
dumahi:
Please, I recently relocated to a place where only airtel data works well and I noticed that it is too costly for me and I'm looking for more affordable options. Please help with some ideas.

*885*1#
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by dumahi(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

*885*1#
Thank you but I tried it and it said it is for social subscription (Facebook, WHATSAPP, etc). I need affordable data for general use because I am a heavy user. Imagine blowing 1k data in 3 days. It's too much for me.
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by natsuDragneel: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buy new SIM
SMS Get to 141
MIFI to 141

1k should get you 4.5gb

If there's 4g in the area, that additional 4gb for yo
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by dumahi(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2019
natsuDragneel:
Buy new SIM
SMS Get to 141
MIFI to 141

1k should get you 4.5gb

If there's 4g in the area, that additional 4gb for yo
Thank you too much dear. I will try this. But, please, will I first text 'GET' to 141 and then 'MIFI' also? Or just one? Do the two mean the same? Sorry for late reply and too many questions.
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by natsuDragneel: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
dumahi:

Thank you too much dear. I will try this. But, please, will I first text 'GET' to 141 and then 'MIFI' also? Or just one? Do the two mean the same? Sorry for late reply and too many questions.

Get first
Then mifi

They're different
Ignore the response you get for mifi
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by ECBlogger: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Go for 2GB for 500 on Airtel

How the plan works and code can be seen here
https://www.entclassblog.com/2019/04/airtel-binge-plan-2gb-500.html

dumahi:
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by dumahi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
ECBlogger:
Go for 2GB for 500 on Airtel

How the plan works and code can be seen here
https://www.entclassblog.com/2019/04/airtel-binge-plan-2gb-500.html

On your blog, you mentioned that the 2gb at N500 data is valid for 24hrs only which means I have to spend N500 everyday! Bro check am nah.
Re: Any Idea For Affordable Airtel Data? by ECBlogger: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol our ISPs are just too greedy. They can't give us more without taking it with their left hand

dumahi:

On your blog, you mentioned that the 2gb at N500 data is valid for 24hrs only which means I have to spend N500 everyday! Bro check am nah.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales With Slashed Prices / South African President Backs Huawei To Bring 5G To South Africa / Redmei Note 5pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.