Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,867 members, 7,949,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts (3769 Views)

Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by GistMore4: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
GistMore.com

Energetic dancer, Kaffy shares video of Peter Okoye teaching her daughter, Eliana how to swim at his mansion.

Peter's son, Cameron and daughter, Aliona knows how to swim, they were all pictured together inside the swimming pool.

Godfather duties @peterpsquare #stpetersville Eliana ,Aliona swimtime

@peterpsquare boosting Eliana’s confidence #swimtimewiththeokoyes #sundayfamilytime

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-teaches-kaffys-daughter-how-to-swim-she-reacts

Lalasticlala

Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by GistMore4: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by GistMore4: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by Jmk9292(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
It is not a bad idea.... I even suggest it gets added to the curriculum... Its benefits abound... Ranging from safety measures, exercise, fun etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by auntysimbiat(f): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8c-B-BI8Y

cc lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank God Peter okoye is not Ned nwoko...
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by uzohrome(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Joy of having pretty children is extremely massive. Nice one Peters

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by czarina(f): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
uzohrome:
Joy of having pretty children is extremely massive. Nice one Peters
The joy of having pretty children

If them ugly no be your fault?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by josephine123: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8c-B-BI8Y

cc lalasticlala

Lovely... I cant wait to have my babies
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by GistMore5: 3:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 10, 2019
czarina:

lol grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by flourishing247: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Family Guy to the core. God bless you Peter
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by femi4: 5:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Pretty swimming pool....we see things differently
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by rex444(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
czarina:

go marry oshiomole then expect to give birth to Kirsten Stewart
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by czarina(f): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2019
rex444:
go marry oshiomole then expect to give birth to Kirsten Stewart
So, how wetin I talk take different from your own?
Re: Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts by rex444(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2019
czarina:
So, how wetin I talk take different from your own?
sorry my dear, didn't see the question mark at the end

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Lil Kesh Confirms Dating Rumor Of Him And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter / See Beautiful Pictures Of Regina Daniel As She Poses In Arabic Attire / Actress Toyin Climbs Sit To Meet Up The Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.