Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

T-shirt Branding Online Training - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / T-shirt Branding Online Training (717 Views)

How I Learnt T-shirt Branding By Myself / Graphic Design, Logo Design And T-shirt Branding Training In Uyo. / Trust TPRINTNG For Souvenir,shopping Bags,t-shirt Branding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-shirt Branding Online Training by duwell(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Do you want to learn how to brand T-shirts for free? We at Hectaris will be glad to teach you. We're teaching you for free on our website.
Head to https://hectaris.business.site/ now
Call 07034930081 for enquiries and all your T-shirt branding needs.

Re: T-shirt Branding Online Training by duwell(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2019
I want to teach the method called SCREEN PRINTING. It is a secret method that is mastered by a few and perhaps the best. It is inexpensive to start too.
What do you need to start:

1.a mesh or a few of them of different sizes
2. Emulsion (a thick blue liquid)
3. Sensitizer
4. Squeegee
5. Ink
6. Retarder
7. printing table
8. Teflon paper and iron or oven or heat press

First off, every design starts from your pc after which you print it out with a DI machine in black and white. The design has to be printed in a DI machine so that the black can be thick making it easy to expose. After you have printed out your design in A4 size paper or A3 depending on how big you want your design to be, you can then move to the next step where you use what we call mesh.

Mesh
A mesh is what you’ll use to put your design on. It has very tiny holes that allows ink to pass through it and meet the clothe. The mesh I normally use is mesh 90. It has bigger holes as compared to mesh 110. The bigger the number, the tiny the holes. Mesh 90 is suitable for plastisol ink which is the best. I will talk about ink later.
Your mesh will be coated with a mixture of the emulsion and sensitizer and dried with blow drier, or over gas or kerosene stove, stove or gas will be readily available. Let us talk about the emulsion next.

Emulsion
Emulsion is a thick blue liquid, you can get it at art shops in your city and every other thing I have mentioned here. The sensitizer is usually in powder form but some shops mix it already and sale. It’s better to get the powder form. Its pink in color, a tea spoon can be sold for N500 and you can mix that with 70Cl water and use it for a year. Lol. that’s because you will be using just drops of it with the emulsion. Two spoonful of emulsion can be mixed with a few drops of sensitizer in a way it doesn’t become watery.
After mixing both thoroughly you bring your squeegee close by. Drop a few of the mixture on the mesh and use the squeegee to spread it evenly. After that you can dry over the stuff. Note that you do this stage in a dark room. Not outside, not where the rays of the sun can come in and not in a room with yellow bulb, you can use a white bulb. On drying, note that your stove or gas should not be too high and you don’t put it very close to the fire to avoid it being burnt and don’t stay in one place for a long time, else some part will become hard and not wash out when you want to wash.

Drying the coated Emulsion
After your coating is dry, the next thing is to place the design on the mesh. You mesh will be kept face down and you will keep your design face down too. Drop a few drops of kerosene on the mesh and place your design face down. The kerosene is to help make sure the design is perfectly sticking to the mesh especially if you are exposing it outside. You can use a transparent glass in place of the kerosene by placing it over the paper.

Expose
Next is to expose it. You can expose it outside under the sun or inside with a powerful incandescent bulb. If you expose with the sun, when it is hot, you might expose for just 1 minute, if it’s not hot, 2 minutes, if it’s not raining but no sun at all up to 4 minutes.

Washing
Next is to wash the mesh to reveal your design. To do that, immediately you are done exposing it, take it to an area the sun is not there, remove the paper and pour water on both sides of the mesh till the design soften and start to wear out by itself. it will normally not go out all by itself so you use a foam to remove it, doing it slowly.

Next is to dry it under the sun or with heat gun etc.
Your design is ready to print now
Put your shirt over a plank and place the mesh with your design where you want it and use and some quantity of ink.
Next I’ll talk about the printing process.
Pls watch a few screen printing tutorial videos on youtube to get to know the materials I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: T-shirt Branding Online Training by duwell(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2019
I will post pictures of the materials used and will answer any questions you might have. But pls do well to view some videos on YouTube. (I learnt printing from watching videos)
Re: T-shirt Branding Online Training by loreva: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thanks a lot for these great information

1 Like

Re: T-shirt Branding Online Training by duwell(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
loreva:
Thanks a lot for these great information

Thanks. Feel free to ask questions, where you need help

(1) (Reply)

Sisterlocks Retightening Lagos Nigeria / Don't Be A Victim Secure Your Shop, Ofiice And Home With Our CCTV Setup Today / Basketball Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.