Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,873 members, 7,886,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse (2379 Views)

S*x Worker Wit 2 Vaginas Says She Uses One For Work, The Other For Her Boyfriend / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Monitoring husband undecided
When you can't even trust your wife to believe her explanation lipsrsealed
You berra consider her secretiveness a favour!
It's not everything a husband should know!

Besides, what type of phone is she using?
Why not get her a good phone and add power bank to it so as to achieve your monitoring goals? undecided

power bank for her low battery ko:?

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
daddytime:

grin grin

Make dem sha no use big pin charge destroy the charging point...
iyam very sure d charging point go dey very gallant grin grin to recieve any bigpin charger grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Xsem(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
ceeroh:

For like 2months plus, her phone was always going off by past 9pm.. Every fvcking single day. Reason? Low battery grin. I swear I didn't pay attention at first, not until one day.... my brain cells came back to life.

She was serving in Abj, me dey Lag. So I didn't even have time to start monitoring bullshit. But I stepped up my game, then discovered she was always putting off her phone when she's on her way to the guy's lodge every night, after rounds of sex, she puts on her phone to check on me after the guy must have slept off. I knew she was up to no good. I told my friend the girl was cheating on me that I could feel it, he said I've come again with my paranoia. But I didn't have the energy to find out anything.

Then on this fateful day, it was on a Sunday afternoon, after she told me she was going to church earlier. She mistakenly called me, I picked, maybe she slept on the phone or something.. she wasn't aware she called me though.. Lo and Behold, it was the voice of a guy in her room.. I listened to every of their conversation and even the rough plays... I felt so disappointed cos I wanted to be responsible then. grin.
Turned out she had 2 abortions during her nysc, lived a reckless life. Though she was a super pretender, Self-acclaimed church girl.

I moved on immediately, no time for nonsense.
Funny enough, I didn't find out about her abortions until later on. Since then, I've been doing my usual washing and setting.

May God save us from all these karashikas. That's the more reason I don't trust any of them, I just play along

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / What's The Difference Between These Girls And Boys / Two Ladies Seen Fighting And Disgracing Themselves Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.