Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Earn $100 This Week Using Ebooks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $100 This Week Using Ebooks (246 Views)

Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / How To Make A Passive Income Of #15,000 Per Week Using Your Phone . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $100 This Week Using Ebooks by Velicour(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi Nairalanders. I recently came upon an article I'd like to share with you. To avoid hurting the SEO of the article, I only shared an excerpt with you. You can find the link to the full article at the bottom of the post.

If you are here, you are probably looking for some easy cash. If that is the case, then please click the back button on the top of your browser because this is definitely not what you are looking for. Although you can earn money really quick, the last thing it will be is easy. So now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let me introduce the topic…

I assume you already know what an eBook is. If not, here is a quick definition:

“an electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a computer or a specifically designed handheld device.”

eBook basically stands for electronic book. And at first glance, the concept of eBook publishing may seem daunting, but from my past experience, it’s not that hard.

I first came across the concept of eBook publishing at the last quadrant of 2018. Once I had read a few articles about what it was about, I thought, “Not a bad Idea, i’mma try this out”, and I did. I built a simple eBook which taught the basics of Photoshop and published it on a forum in my country. Within the first day, I sold four copies before I took it down for… reasons. It was honestly an eye opener for me and I decided to share what I had learnt from this venture.

Jobs like Graphic designing, Web Design, Video Editing etc. have become a solid way of generating income globally, as the market demand for these services is extremely high. However, a large amount of skill, knowledge, training and of course, resources are required to start these businesses. That is one of the reasons I love eBook publishing, it’s so damn simple!

Read More Here:
[url]velicour.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Marketing And Blog / ONLINE SCAM Learning The Act To Stop The Action / Promo!!! Promo!!! Laptops And Desktop Computers @ Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.