Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,948 members, 7,879,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) (61125 Views)

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Odetokun3:

It's Their not there daily meal

U should knw it's either an error, mistake or clicking on wrong word for someone using an Android Phone.. I am very sure you got the message clearly so therefore this is not An Examination center
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2019
infogenius:

Backwardness. Youths will create more jobs and earn more if the road is fixed. Eg More bikes and buses plying that route.

But Sir Not Every Youths Could Afford The Price Of Bike and Of Vehicle
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Cacawa2:
can we please be sensible when we post?

If what I posted not sensible enough, then use your money to create jobs for youths or better still, reach out to your President that referred his youths as lazy people to do the needful
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by jerryweb2: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Of what benefit is this post if we cannot know the location, make this video trend for the government to do something about it. News and reporting should not dwindle in Nigeria please.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Blue3k(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
infogenius:

Backwardness. Youths will create more jobs and earn more if the road is fixed. Eg More bikes and buses plying that route.

People really need to stop subscribing to the broken window theory.

Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by maisauki: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2019
tunwumi:
It's a funny video but not funny situation though. Just wandering what is take to fix road and sign a maintenance contract in Nigeria
dats y u av to commend aregbesola for what he did in osun, he didn't jus build standard schools alone, he seconded maintenance of each school to a facility manager
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by porshie(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
let me see who will mention okorocha's name again
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Chelsea82: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. I call it youth empowerment

Somewhere in Lagos
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by infogenius(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

But Sir Not Every Youths Could Afford The Price Of Bike and Of Vehicle

Then they can be gainfully employed as drivers and riders. This will provide income for several youths and not just a few rocking the N50/head business
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Odetokun3(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

U should knw it's either an error, mistake or clicking on wrong word for someone using an Android Phone.. I am very sure you got the message clearly so therefore this is not An Examination center

Don't be offended. We often misuse those words and no one is small to correct.

I expect you to correct me if am wrong as well.

No offense and no bad mindset.

One love
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by MrGerald(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is a viral video footage showing where people pay N50 each for them be cross including Soldiers.

In the video people can be seen lining up and waiting for their turn for them to be cross to the other way due to heavy flood on the road.

Including soldiers where seen in the queue waiting for them to be crossed too.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/see-where-people-pay-n50-each-to-cross.html?m=1

And they are laughing and smiling... Nigeria suffering and smiling people.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Benosky011(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Naija.
We suffer, we smile.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by MVLOX(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
azeez1973:
who??
if u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Aiyk2333: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lagos ama!!!!! I laugh in paragraphs
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by bejick(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukslawrence:

Yeah... That’s under bridge
you must be staying at Okoko, Ajamgbadi or Shibiri grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by chukslawrence(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
bejick post =79195498:

you must be staying at Okoko, Ajamgbadi or Shibiri grin grin grin grin grin
You got it all wrong.... I stay in Ikoyi Ikorodu. Btw, Pako know pako wink
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
AT LEAST THIS GENERATED JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR YOUTHS... PLEASE GOVERNMENT, DON'T FIX THE ROAD BECAUSE IT'S A SOURCE OF INCOME WHERE SOME OF OUR YOUTHS GET THERE DAILY MEAL

Just see how DAFT this one is.
What is the volume of value you get from this .#
Please the value should be compared with time.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by bejick(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukslawrence:

You got it all wrong.... I stay in Ikoyi Ikorodu. Btw, Pago know pako wink
no difference na though i would have prefered you stay in Okoko than Ikorodu for some reasons best known to me. smiley grin
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Njeps:

Just see how DAFT this one is.
What is the volume of value you get from this .#
Please the value should be compared with time.

Who's Now Daft, Is The Context Of Your Post In Line With What I Posted, Gargantuan Gaga
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Odetokun3:

Don't be offended. We often misuse those words and no one is small to correct.

I expect you to correct me if am wrong as well.

No offense and no bad mindset.

One love

Maybe You Often Misused It... I Said When Typing Fast Using An Android Phone, The System Could Suggest A Wrong Word.. So Therefore, I Don't Need Your Correction
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
infogenius:

Then they can be gainfully employed as drivers and riders. This will provide income for several youths and not just a few rocking the N50/head business

But What If Such A Person Is Lacking Driving Experience Who's Gonna Employed Him
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Odetokun3(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Maybe You Often Misused It... I Said When Typing Fast Using An Android Phone, The System Could Suggest A Wrong Word.. So Therefore, I Don't Need Your Correction

Abeg. There is different between there and their. You can fry ur Android.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Odetokun3:

Abeg. There is different between there and their. You can fry ur Android.

DIFFERENT OR DIFFERENCE grin... #Olodo

See Mr Kofeso... THERE IS DIFFERENT... What An Atomic Bomb Chaii

By the time you take this sincerely you'll be alright, Oya take
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by Odetokun3(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

DIFFERENT OR DIFFERENCE grin... #Olodo

See Mr Kofeso... THERE IS DIFFERENT... What An Atomic Bomb Chaii

By the time you take this sincerely you'll be alright, Oya take

Thank you for that correction. Am happy you did. Thank you once again.

There is difference between their and there sir
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Odetokun3:

Thank you for that correction. Am happy you did. Thank you once again.

There is difference between their and there sir

Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by chukslawrence(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
bejick:

no difference na though i would have prefered you stay in Okoko than Ikorodu for some reasons best known to me. smiley grin
From Ikd to Okoko, is that not from frying pan to fire embarassed ? I would have even welcomed ikoyi or Vi wink. I’m very sure you must be one of my village people typing from iyanaoba grin
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by infogenius(m): 3:06am On Jun 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

But What If Such A Person Is Lacking Driving Experience Who's Gonna Employed Him

He will get experience on the job. No matter the Matter if he searches he will find.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2019
infogenius:

He will get experience on the job. No matter the Matter if he searches he will find.

Backing People Crossing To Other Side Doesn't Need Much Experience And You Said Youths will create more jobs and earn more if the road is fixed.. Then they can be gainfully employed as drivers and riders. You're Presuming That He will get experience on how to drive and ride, This is what you're NOT sure of...

Learning How To Drive Is Not A Day Work, I am very sure those guys involved on this kind of a thing are helpless, hopeless in getting driving job just because they couldn't drive. They used what they have to get what they want Chikena
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by infogenius(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Backing People Crossing To Other Side Doesn't Need Much Experience And You Said Youths will create more jobs and earn more if the road is fixed.. Then they can be gainfully employed as drivers and riders. You're Presuming That He will get experience on how to drive and ride, This is what you're NOT sure of...

Learning How To Drive Is Not A Day Work, I am very sure those guys involved on this kind of a thing are helpless, hopeless in getting driving job just because they couldn't drive. They used what they have to get what they want Chikena

Ok so make dey no do road? After raining season, they will be out of backing job so let's c if hungry no go mama dem unless they find something else to do
Building the road will provide steady income. Beside blacking those guys will have something they can live on once the road is done.
Re: People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
infogenius:

Ok so make dey no do road? After raining season, they will be out of backing job so let's c if hungry no go mama dem unless they find something else to do
Building the road will provide steady income. Beside blacking those guys will have something they can live on once the road is done.

Since Government Is Not Ready To Fix The Road What Should We Now Do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.