Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,248 members, 7,897,299 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief (6595 Views)

Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by MrCuteking(m): 4:22am On Aug 18, 2019
Whada:

This is exactly my experience with this Hugodiamond guys. I paid for a product, but they bought something else and shipped it. I had sent them the correct link and requested for mixed colour of the product. What they brought to me was different and was all the same colour. They completely ignored my instructions and I'd what they liked. When I spoke to their boss Ugo, he didn't want me to return the products and didn't want to compensate me, blaming it on the supplier. I wish I had read your post before using Hugodiamond. Their boss just told me to suck it up and move on. The whole world needs to know how terrible and untrustworthy this Hugodiamond is. They are the worst kind of logistics company anyone can ever consider. Despite waiting almost a month, this was what I got from them.

Hugo diamond is a business that will not stay long. One day nemesis will catch up with him. He is a bastard, a fool and heartless human being who acts like a cultist and will one day meet his waterloo. He thinks he is a successful businessman but one day he will realize that after so much adverts on every social media platfotm, no one is showing up, he will start asking questions not knowing that he is a stupid boy with questionable character.

There is nothing you can do unless you go and destroy their location in Lagos (Ajao Estate). I wanted to arrest their delivery boy but if I had done so that heartless Hugo will not even involve himself. What a world we find ourselves.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by Whada: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
For me I've just resolved to post so much on the internet about them that any small search brings them up so that the world can truly see them for who they are.

Bad businesses get away with terrible business practices because people don't provide reviews about their unprofessional and unethical practices.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by Moneystopnonsen: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Bro you just saved my ass.
Dude is back as siru express.
What made me search about him here, was due to the low naira exchange he gave me to rmb, and promised me no charge for procurement.
I was now wondering where he was hoping to make his profit from.

I quit.

Whada:
For me I've just resolved to post so much on the internet about them that any small search brings them up so that the world can truly see them for who they are.

Bad businesses get away with terrible business practices because people don't provide reviews about their unprofessional and unethical practices.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by Whada: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Moneystopnonsen:
Bro you just saved my ass.
Dude is back as siru express.
What made me search about him here, was due to the low naira exchange he gave me to rmb, and promised me no charge for procurement.
I was now wondering where he was hoping to make his profit from.

I quit.

Glad he didn't rip you off. After hustling to get your hard earned cash someone will now be scamming a fellow broda in the name of Hugo diamond shipping.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by warrenweste(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
MrCuteking:
More

Is Hugo diamond the same with HugoExpress?
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by MrCuteking(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
warrenweste:

Is Hugo diamond the same with HugoExpress?

Check if both of them have the same setup then conclude
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by Chiino(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll be tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by SouthEastFacts: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
tyup:

Igbo people you mean to say.....I've said it in my life nothing will ever make me do business with any Igbo man. Never

God forgive me the way i hate those people ehn even myself can tell why I just hate Igbo people naturally angry
You are a northern. It's natural for you guys to hate.

The first time I entered the North, I was scammed three times back-to-back because I don't understand Hausa. The first was in Zaria and the second and third were in Katsina. The last guy even threatened to dagger me.

The first three northern drivers I met in my life SCAMMED ME.

On my way back to the East, an Igbo driver carried me from Katsina to Kaduna without collecting One Naira when he found I am Igbo. He found another Igbo taxi driver that drove to the airport.

Your hatred has nothing to do with business, but the primordial hatred an average northern has for Igbos.

You hate us, we hate you too.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by SouthEastFacts: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
MrCuteking:

Hugo diamond is a business that will not stay long. One day nemesis will catch up with him. He is a bastard, a fool and heartless human being who acts like a cultist and will one day meet his waterloo. He thinks he is a successful businessman but one day he will realize that after so much adverts on every social media platfotm, no one is showing up, he will start asking questions not knowing that he is a stupid boy with questionable character.

There is nothing you can do unless you go and destroy their location in Lagos (Ajao Estate). I wanted to arrest their delivery boy but if I had done so that heartless Hugo will not even involve himself. What a world we find ourselves.
Another Yoruba man trying to destroy Igbo man business.

Una go tire.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by iExplore(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
tyup:

Been scammed many times by Igbo guys esp in Alaba and computer village so stop calling mynd44

i'm venting out my anger and let me do it. You guys gotta change seriously

Your type can be scammed by any tribe including a Fulani heldsman, So stop quoting the Igbos
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by NOwazobia: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
When talking about business, i hate to do business with the igbo man. On the average they have the tendency of stealing. This is due to their impatience and apethite towards quick wealth.
Attitudes are peculiar to tribes and stealing and lies are very much peculiar to the igbo man due to their culture of chest beating and peers competition which makes them seek short means to getting rich. I have lots of them as colleagues and coursemates when i was in school and i have come to understand this about them.
Re: Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Thief by MrCuteking(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Another Yoruba man trying to destroy Igbo man business.

Una go tire.

I be delta igbo. Boy, this is business.
If you're cool with them, enjoy yourself. I don't do tribe stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Denies Negotiating With Gunmen Over Planned Attack On Plateau Community / Police Confirm Abduction Of Two School Children In Ondo / Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.