Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah (484 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah by newsynews: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Legendary Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah has declared that she has been saved by Jesus Christ from the lifestyle of glamour and glitz.

In a post she shared on social media, the beautiful actress who played worldly roles in movies gave thanks to Jesus for saving her from such lifestyle.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/jesus-christ-has-saved-me-from-glamour-and-glitz-lifestyle-clarion-chukwurah.html

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah by stefanweeks: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Story For the gods

Cock and bull

Re: Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah by alBHAGDADI: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
I like the part where she asked "Are you saved?". She is saved by Jesus who never loses anything he saves. She's a candidate of heaven. and nothing, not even sin, can stop her from getting there.

It's her kind Jesus came to die for. Not people like you who think you can make heaven by your own effort of not committing sin. Look carefully at the last four days, you will see sins you committed without knowing. It means if you die now, hell fire awaits you. That's why it's useless depending on your ability not to sin. You will fail and suffer the curse of the law because you can't fulfill it.

It's best you start depending on the saving grace of Jesus who will never let you go even if you want to go. He will save you ice and for all. But if you reject him, you will only end up in a situation whereby you will have to be begging for forgiveness of sins all the time with the hope that none condemns you. What about the sins you are not aware of?

Are you saved?

Find a Once Saved Always Saved Church today.

Or find a Baptist Church today.
Re: Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah by Annie939(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abuja connection i can't forget that movie
Re: Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah by festacman(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
I know I shouldn't think this way as a Christian. I mean I should be happy that somebody has found Christ. But, isn't it pure cheating for people to fully 'enjoy' their youthfulness, satisfying the yearnings of their flesh and just when that flesh start ageing, they will quickly switch sides to talk about the uselessness of satisfying that same flesh in favour of following Jesus Christ. More like trying to gain the best of two parallel worlds. Well, since I am not the owner of the Vineyard but a fellow worker, I will leave it at that.

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Kanye Gives Tips On How They Survived 5years And Still Counting Marriage / You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo / Omoni Oboli Stands With Busola But Says There Were Some Incoherency In Her Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.