Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George (1190 Views)

Atiku Would Have Failed As President — Bode George / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday advised Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor to forget about his presidential ambition in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, George said Tinubu’s performance during his tenure as Lagos State governor shows he is not qualified to lead Nigeria as a country.

He also said despite tge fact that they are both Lagosians, he will not vote for Tinubu if decides to go ahead with his inordinate ambition.

” How can Tinubu govern Nigeria? Did he govern Lagos? He should know his limits. Personally, I won’t vote for him if he decides to contest”.

“That doesn’t imply there is quarrel between us. It is just my personal opinion. I will advise him to just remain where he is because if he overreaches himself, he will bear the consequences alone ” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/2023-tinubu-not-qualified-to-become-nigerias-president-bode-george/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by JasonScoolari: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
” How can Tinubu govern Nigeria? Did he govern Lagos? He should know his limits. grin

I will advise him to just remain where he is because if he overreaches himself, he will bear the consequences alone ”

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by festacman(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Being mutual political enemies, Bode George's low opinion of Jagaban came as expected. No surprises!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Mraphel: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
All these is to make Tinubu more powerful and popular. Igbo don't fall for Afonja 's propaganda
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Jaideyone(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
lol this clown is always playing catch up. he doesn't know he's irrelevant.

if tinubu is not qualified is it you tewonde that is qualified? grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by hisexcellency34: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thank you Bode for warning him. He may end up like Abiola and Nigeria will continue to exist

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Homeboiy: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tinubu won't even come out for presidency
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by hisexcellency34: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
But he said he only gave a honest advice and that they are not quarreling

festacman:
Being mutual political enemies, Bode George's low opinion of Jagaban came as expected. No surprises!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by BuhariAdvocate: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Okay, INEC chairman or chief justice of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Peacecore: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pity on on d man that has been in a political limbo for years n envying a politically progressing man.
Wailer this your food tonight
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Amuocha: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bode has spoken so well.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Ekpeitit(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday advised Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor to forget about his presidential ambition in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, George said Tinubu’s performance during his tenure as Lagos State governor shows he is not qualified to lead Nigeria as a country.

He also said despite tge fact that they are both Lagosians, he will not vote for Tinubu if decides to go ahead with his inordinate ambition.

” How can Tinubu govern Nigeria? Did he govern Lagos? He should know his limits. Personally, I won’t vote for him if he decides to contest”.

“That doesn’t imply there is quarrel between us. It is just my personal opinion. I will advise him to just remain where he is because if he overreaches himself, he will bear the consequences alone ” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/2023-tinubu-not-qualified-to-become-nigerias-president-bode-george/
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Ekpeitit(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tinubu I know, George I know not.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by huptin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Thank you Bode for warning him. He may end up like Abiola and Nigeria will continue to exist

Please don't compare Abiola with Tinubu, he won't even win the party primaries!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by spirul77: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
bad energy, such a foolish statement from a supposed grown man because of party difference and hatred,i wonder how dis tinubu take dey sleep for night sef despite all this hatred from everybody around him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Ttipsy(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
spirul77:
bad energy, such a foolish statement from a supposed grown man because of party difference and hatred,i wonder how dis tinubu take dey sleep for night sef despite all this hatred from everybody around him.
what makes you think Tinubu will do better, or are you speaking based on sentiment?? grow up,
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bode is jealous of tinubu influence, bt i trust tinubu he wont reply him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Max8: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
For a fact this old man talking was jailed for two yrs in lagos,and he still have the moral rights to say tinubu should not contest for the 2023 presidential election,as an ex-convict he should just go and retire from politics,I don't know why old expired men no just get shame for this country
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by OfficialAPCNig: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yorubas hate themselves
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by spirul77: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Ttipsy post=79207569] what makes you think Tinubu will do better, or are you speaking based on sentiment?? grow up,

[sentiment aside bros,why all this fuse over somebody that hasn't opened his mouth to declare his ambition, the way this guys are talking of this tinubu I'm beginning to think it's a stunt to make him more popular before 2023.and politics aside, I think it's not logical to speak of your kinsman in such tone over a flimsy issue of a rumoured ambition, I see bode's statement laced with hatred and jealousy,tinubu may not do better but he's qualified to contest, it's his fundamental human right to contest for an election and if people find him worthy of their vote they will either note for or against him through the ballot, it's democracy Mann.]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by etrouble: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yes you are right, after retiring you and other generational looters, we don't expect any less from you ex-convict.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Not Qualified To Become Nigeria’s President- Bode George by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
On what basis is Tinubu not qualified?
All these old men self

(1) (Reply)

Boycotting Killers’ Bloody Beef In Kumuyi’s Cow Country / Dr. Alex Otti Exposes Ikpeazu's Leadership Mess In Abia / Senator Dino Melaye Is My HERO - Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.