Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory (733 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by Ilamina(f): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
life is hard

No money

How much do they make in a week
Re: Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by 1Sharon(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Anybody can

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by Ilamina(f): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
1Sharon:
Anybody can

People complain I.look too fragile
Re: Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by 1Sharon(f): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ilamina:

People complain I.look too fragile

But employers don't care about that, it's not as if they are going to make you carry heavy things.

Even if they do, they teach you how..
Re: Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by StrikeBack(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
If you are close to Ogun state there is a factory at Abeokuta very close to Aro.

I can help you secure the Job provided you will be spending all your night at Aro.

Deal??
Re: Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Let's see ur pic to confirm

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory by Olorunnim: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
You sound too fragile I've not seen you but I know what fragile sounds like So No I wouldn't want to break and Egg Manual labor isn't actually my thing for ladies.Anyways I wish you the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Put Your Penis Away In A Condom! / I Am Being Forcefully Ejected Off My Apartment / All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.