Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho (1456 Views)

This Guy On NL called me a Lowlife, Fake And Skinny bitch / Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
he said that I act like as if life is perfect and easy

I thought I was one of the most patriotic members on nl

Who does everything in my strength.for.the best of Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole

This Yoruba guy refused to give me money when I was broke and starving last 2 years. .just because I said FCC.k Nigeria on my signature

I starved for Nigeria, for my creativity
Yet this guy is calling me psycho

Because of the Yoruba guy, I changed my signature because I don't want to loose any more opportunities due to my stupid ways again
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by frankkydee(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
DikSin:
So sorry about his error, but....

It's like you are mad internationally

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
All my.life

I.was told. I was always miserable and moody

Now this one is telling me, I am a psycho
I act like the world is perfect

Life is indeed beautiful

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by StrikeBack(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ilamina.

Go and drop that phone.

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by BlackSaints: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ilamina:

Who does everything in my strength.for.the best of Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole

This Yoruba guy refused to give me money when I was broke and starving last 2 years. .just because I said FCC.k Nigeria on my signature

seriously you need help undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Juliet11111(f): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ilamina:
All my.life

I.was told. I was always miserable and moody

Now this one is telling me, I am a psycho
I act like the world is perfect

Life is indeed beautiful
You are no psycho honey, you’re just simply misunderstood and I believe you’ve got a very beautiful face with a sweet heart. Don’t listen to what boys here say.
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are no psycho honey, you’re just simply misunderstood and I believe you’ve got a very beautiful face with a sweet heart. Don’t listen to what boys here say.

Thanks love

How am I.misunderstood
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ilamina:

How am I.misunderstood
Thats a very good question grin
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Most Igbo people are full of hate
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Finnese001: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Juliet11111:

Babe you're not looking bad
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by LesaSid: 2:05am On Jun 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Most Igbo people are full of hate

Hate is when you sell vultures as turkey to people.

Here is video of Hausa people selling vultures as turkey to Igbo people in Port-Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2izvc20pIU

2 Likes

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Amatarasha(f): 6:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Is like dey are right lipsrsealed ,u ar ..... lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by y3mi(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2019
LesaSid:

Hate is when you sell vultures as turkey to people.

Here is video of Hausa people selling vultures to Igbo people in Port-Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2izvc20pIU
Seriously ? What the fvck, such hatred runs deeep.

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Eze2000(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Ilamina:

Hi there, Ilamina!

On one of your trends while I was talking to you a guy popped up and just called me "dumb". You asked him why and so did I. Did he ever answer? He just proceeded to call me even worse names. I'm sure you remember, you are smart.

So does this mean I am dumb or anything else he called me? Not at all. All that was just insult because you opened a trend about Edo men being the best husband material in the world and then I came and was pointing out the unrealistic nature of your opinion, mentioning an example.... the worst criminal in Africa was an Edo man, Lawrence Anini. Guess what? The guy who insulted me was an Edo youth!

You are not a psycho, take it from another Igbo guy and have rest. that was just an insult and as you can see some people here are in support of that.

This is the truth. The threads you create and the ideology you radiate breed tribal and racial conflict. It is so here on NL and on Facebook. Hence, your many followers and numerous comments on your posts. Nothing attracts people like religious, ethnic and racist conflict and that's you! If you wanna understand me better look at your topic here. The Igbo part, look at the issues it is already causing.

Nigerians do not read and so lack a command of the English language and complex words. The term psycho was not used correctly in your case, for one thing, you are very emotional and sensitive. Unless you change in ideology you will hear people call you even worse names and many will support them. Sorry, but you brought it on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi there, Ilamina!

On one of your trends while I was talking to you a guy popped up and just called me "dumb". You asked him why and so did I. Did he ever answer? He just proceeded to call me even worse names. I'm sure you remember, you are smart.

So does this mean I am dumb or anything else he called me? Not at all. All that was just insult because you opened a trend about Edo men being the best husband material in the world and was pointing out to your opinion was i.e the worst criminal in Africa was an Edo man, Lawrence Anini. Guess what? The guy who insulted me was an Edo youth!

You are not a psycho, take it from another Igbo guy and have rest. that was just an insult and as you can see some people here are in support of that.

This the truth. The trends you create and the ideology you radiate breed tribal and racist conflict. It is so here on NL and on Facebook. Hence your many followers and numerous on posts. Nothing attracts people like religious, ethnic and racist conflicts and that's you! If you wanna understand me better look at your topic here. The Igbo part, look at the issues it is already causing.

Nigerians do not read and so lack a command of the English language and complex words. The term psycho was not used correctly in your case, for one thing, you are very emotional and too sensitive. Unless you change in ideology you will hear people call you even worse names and many will support them. Sorry, but you brought it on yourself.

Thanks, you are always encouraging

I am. Sorry I made you go through hell because of my trolling on the Edo thread

Something I made out of fun turned into a bitter battle
You didn't deserve that
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Because of the Yoruba guy, I changed my signature because I don't want to loose any more opportunities due to my stupid ways again
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2019
smiley
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2019
smiley To
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Onila u are mad and need help
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Ilamina:
smiley To
Maybe one day I'd see the belle face behind that moniker. Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
ednut1:
Onila u are mad and need help

Screw off

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Ilamina(f): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
RatDead:

Maybe one day I'd see the belle face behind that moniker.
Happy Sunday cheesy

Why do you think I am pretty
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ilamina:

Why do you think I am pretty
We all pretty in our little ways.
Re: This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
The most important thing to remember is 'don't feed the trolls'. Trolls feed off attention

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flashes Her Nipples / Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men / How's The Independence Going To Be Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.