Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,151 members, 7,946,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

National Assembly Website Hacked . . . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Website Hacked . . . (6272 Views)

Breaking: National Assembly Website Misplaces Pictures Of Lawmakers / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Nigeria National House Of Assembly Website Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 03, 2010
still LMAO @ senator criminal1 wink grin
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Oct 03, 2010
usbcable:

The Nass website is run by Micro-Technologies Limited and doing a lookup on their own web site which is just as basic as can be am not suprised the hacker got into the NASS site.

Wonder how much Micro-technologies gets paid to maintain the site.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by spikedcylinder: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2010
Again, Kudos to the hacker!!!!! cheesy
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by becomrich4: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2010
ode remo, why would I want to hack the national assembly website. I know many people in the national assembly, I have lost confident in them. They get involve in many tricks.

That why i have not interest in them. But that website does not look hacked. I think it is website owner that place that there. Seun osewa , I know hack website and run cyber attack on website.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Chuks84(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2010
tpiah:

in countries where the internet is used for other things besides 419 and love scams, he'd be cooling his heels in a place where he wouldnt want to be.

illiterate talk.

its obvious you are a dunce. 419 scams exist everywhere. Do you know how many americans have hacked into the fbi, department of defense, pentagon's website. Recently a 15yr old did it. Where are they now? Most of them were probably offered jobs. You fail to see the big picture, your myopic brain seems incapable of processing this. Ignoramus.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2010
becomrich4:

ode remo, why would I want to hack the national assembly website. I know many people in the national assembly, I have lost confident in them. They get involve in many tricks.

That why i have not interest in them. But that website does not look hacked. I think it is website owner that place that there. Seun osewa , I know hack website and run cyber attack on website.

grin grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Chuks84(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2010
becomrich4:

That why i have not interest in them. But that website does not look hacked.  I think it is website owner that place that there. Seun osewa , I know hack website and run cyber attack on website.
Looool! Since you know so much about hacking. I'll advise that you take a break from that and invest more time on english classes.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Mobinga: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2010
Chuks84:

its obvious you are a dunce. 419 scams exist everywhere. Do you know how many americans have hacked into the fbi, department of defense, pentagon's website. Recently a 15yr old did it. Where are they now? Most of them were probably offered jobs. You fail to see the big picture, your myopic brain seems incapable of processing this. Ignoramus.
+1
@Chuks +1 Your thinking is straight. Kudos

@Tex I see you smiley
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2010
Chuks84:

Kudos to the hacker! Its sad to see people castigating this fella, making asinine statements like "who views the website anyway", "he's a jobless juvenile". What you fail understand is that he's just making a statement. Our leaders ought to know that we're watching and we're not keeping silent anymore while they despoil this nation. And best of all, he chose a very harmless way to do so considering the events of yesterday. So instead of sitting on your lazy backsides criticizing one who cares about our nation, try to make a change!
How about you telling the hacker to hack EFCC to expose all the details about corrupt politicians ? Countless of probe reports are still missing,Countless billions of naira are also missing looking for who to trace them to the accounts of our thieving politicians ! The essence of hacking is to get valuable information and not doing it for fun.Abeg tell the guy to get serious next time !
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Bumpad: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2010
U guys are jobless, u will start to complain about everything is not as if u can do better than d president
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by fishaboi(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2010
Becomrich, we need satellite images please grin
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by analo: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2010
correct thumbs up guys, but i never start my own ohhh dem go fear
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by labiyemmy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I appreciate his comment but the mentality of translating any small thing to revolution is too unbecoming.Even when we have reasonable evidences of corruption against all these politicians,we do nothing but siddon look as usual.

This one is deranged lunatic.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by jmslimx(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
The website was not hacked i am currently checking if it is vulnerable
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
analo:

correct thumbs up guys, but i never start my own ohhh dem go fear

Plz start. You can name OBJ President criminal2 wink grin
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Makavelis(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
damn right, d fonts didnt blend
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by cruworld(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2010
This is a Joke dude, It aint real if you truly hacked this site, You should have changed the "Page Title Header" this is kinda screen capture and editing, IF u real, Upload a document on to their Site.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by jmslimx(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
the site was not hacked but it is very open 2 be hacked,  i am not doing that, becos aint gaining anyshit from it ,  rather i would love 2 have the email of Obj and the rest to hack ,  that's even if they even check becos they are criminals,
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2010
becomrich4:

lol this man is lost in aroland.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by jmslimx(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2010
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Dsense(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
Very brilliant grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Slyr0x: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
jmslimx:

sorry i forgot to include

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9434/nass.gif

U finally worked out how to use Acunetix. gr8. l33t h4ck3r.!

jmslimx:

the site was not hacked but it is very open 2 be hacked,  i am not doing that, becos aint gaining anyshit from it ,  rather i would love 2 have the email of Obj and the rest to hack ,  that's even if they even check becos they are criminals, 

Go to command prompt and type

hack Obj's_Accnt 80

cruworld:

This is a Joke dude, It aint real if you truly hacked this site, You should have changed the "Page Title Header" this is kinda screen capture and editing, IF u real, Upload a document on to their Site.

Y not ask the OP if it truly was defaced?

kk. Tel me d cyberactivists also put this here --> http://saharareporters.com/news-page/protest-against-wastage-nigeria-50-anniversary-hackers-hijack-national-assembly-website?page=1
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
i checked out the site last year and was bored like nobody's business.

as in- nothing interesting dey there.

even an 8 year old can hack that i'm sure. Talkless an apprentice hacker.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Slyr0x: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^^ Interesting, i suppose ure 8yrs+ ryt? Y not try it.!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
i said i found something boring, and you tell me to try and hack it?

we're at cross purposes dear.

my point is how much traffic was the site getting anyway.

is it the Bleep Bleep Bleep the hacker was shouting all over the website that's supposed to jazz it up?

not to mention the english alone can wound a buffalo- no offence.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Slyr0x: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^^ Your Opinion dear.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Mobinga: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2010
cool cool
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Opotuniti(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
Porous country with a Porous national site yet Minister of Information can stand tall & proud campaigning re-branding yet d national assembly site has been reb-branded un-knowingly. Only God can save us!!!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by agabaI23(m): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2010
Though illegal but then it is a good one.

When a man is pushed to the wall, he can use whatever he lays his hands on to defend himself.

Thumbs up! I wish this thieves will smell the beans. They all have houses outside and waiting to fly at the smallest hint of immense trouble
but they should go and watch what happened in Spartacus: blood and sand season 1 especially the final episode.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by neo111(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
This is great, this is sqli attack, btw most Nigerian webmasters are very poor at programming sql successfully.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Slyr0x: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
neo111:

This is great, this is sqli attack, btw most Nigerian webmasters are very poor at programming sql successfully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jang: Only Haters Of Nigeria, Economic Recovery Oppose Subsidy Removal / NNPC In Questionable Egina FPSO Award To Samsung / How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.