Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 AM

Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) (2591 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2019

Nigerian slay queen with the handle @licious_rika has taken to snapchat to reveal that dating a married man is the sweetest thing to happen to a lady.

Watch the video below:

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/married-men-are-sweetest-men-slayqueen.html?m=1

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2019

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2019
reason i call some women farm tools(hoes)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by QueenSekxy(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Some men are gutter tools(shovels) always digging any hole available. Such a disgrace to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by CosmicPhoenix: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2019
i hope you know SHOVEL is better than HOE

QueenSekxy:
Some men are gutter tools(shovels) always digging any hole available. Such a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellySperm:
reason i call some women farm tools

AND THE "MARRIED" MEN THAT MINGLE WITH THEM ARE WHAT??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Brolosho

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by uthlaw: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

married men have nothing to lose,last last he will still go home to meet his wife,for the other,at 30 prayer point 2 4 hrs...

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:
what about some women? farm tool shey?
Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Liliyann(f): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
True cool
The side chick of today, can be the second wife tomorrow!
Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by rex444(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

Brolosho
hehehehehehehehe smellysperm you are a character
Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
rex444:
hehehehehehehehe smellysperm you are a character
my niqqa

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:
So you agree some women got gutters in between their thighs right?

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
imaima1 this is one of them
Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by rex444(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

my niqqa
I sight you bd
Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Deepfeel:
imaima1 this is one of them

The man in this case is the bigger fool. He pushed his vows to one side, put his marriage and wife at risk because of a money hungry low life.
Re: Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

The man in this case is the bigger fool. He pushed his vows to one side, put his marriage and wife at risk because of a money hungry low life.

Hmm she represents a lot Nigerian Young ladies who think the same thing grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below / BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. / The Effect Of Black Velvet Tamarind "Awin" On Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.