Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

Am Loosing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing It (2722 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Loosing It by Rachael30: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello fellows am new here on nairaland. I have issues at hand. I met a guy who made it known to me that he had a good when I asked him, I was not bothered because I wasn't interested then. We became good friends , he helped me out in so many things.
Along the line he said he had feelings for me, by then I have started liking him .one thing led to the other we are already having sex even though he says he hardly see his gf due to issues they have which I hardly believe.
I don't want to be a side chick to anyone , wat do I do because I don't know how to kill my feelings for him and don't want to be hurt at the end.
Re: Am Loosing It by Teaveapoet(f): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Put your happiness first before others. Am not judging but you need to love yourself. Stop seeking to please someone who has someone else.

Stop communicating okay!
If you don't want to be a side chick, don't do what side chicks does.

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It by liberalchick(f): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
What is a good?

Rachael30:
Hello fellows am new here on nairaland. I have issues at hand. I met a guy who made it known to me that he had a good when I asked him, I was not bothered because I wasn't interested then. We became good friends , he helped me out in so many things.
Along the line he said he had feelings for me, by then I have started liking him .one thing led to the other we are already having sex even though he says he hardly see his gf due to issues they have which I hardly believe.
I don't want to be a side chick to anyone , wat do I do because I don't know how to kill my feelings for him since he still have a good and don't want to be hurt at the end.
Re: Am Loosing It by Rachael30: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
What is a good?

Sorry typo error
Re: Am Loosing It by donbachi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Women are moved by words...d guy tell u wetin u go like hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
"one thing led to one thing you wer already fvcking him"
#my elders will soon arrive to advise u

4 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It by topedoski(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
I FVCK WHO I WANT WHEN I WANT TO
THERE AIN'T NO RULES IN THE JUNGLE

I THINK YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING EACHOTHER BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO, AND IT'S HARD TO Bleep CONSTANTLY WITHOUT DEVELOPING FEELINGS. SO MY ADVICE IS IF YOU LIKE TO Bleep HIM KEEP ON FUCKING HIM YOURE NOBODY'S SIDE CHICKS wink
Re: Am Loosing It by Rachael30: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
topedoski:
I FVCK WHO I WANT WHEN I WANT TO
THERE AIN'T NO RULES IN THE JUNGLE

I THINK YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING EACHOTHER BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO, AND IT'S HARD TO Bleep CONSTANTLY WITHOUT DEVELOPING FEELINGS. SO MY ADVICE IS IF YOU LIKE TO Bleep HIM KEEP ON FUCKING HIM YOURE NOBODY'S SIDE CHICKS wink
Sarcastic advice
Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
It's possible you take over from the gf. Anything is possible
Re: Am Loosing It by liberalchick(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
I would assume ‘good’ is girlfriend. Once a guy lets you know he has GF, that’s a hint he is not really that into you.

You knew he had a girlfriend, you don’t go into a situationship with someone that is not single hoping you would be good enough to make him leave his GF. It seems he is in a long distance relationship with his GF and you are available. If you want to be his GF, and not a side-chick, stop having sex with him and tell him to breakup with his GF if he really loves you, then take a break from him. If he wants you then he would do the above. If he doesn’t then just cut your losses and next time make sure a guy is single before your proceed if you don’t want to be a side chick.

Rachael30:
I don't want to be a side chick to anyone , wat do I do because I don't know how to kill my feelings for him and don't want to be hurt at the end.

4 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
He already told you he has a babe, you still went ahead to open leg for him, only you still came to Nairaland to tell us you dont want to be sidechick, as if na we force you to open leg.

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
He already told you he has a babe, you still went ahead to open leg for him, only you still came to Nairaland to tell us you dont want to be sidechick, as if na we force you to open leg.
shes already a side chick.

Asin she doesn’t want to believe that yet that’s why she’s here.

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It by Homeboiy: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Two things are involved, it's either u walk out now or remain and continue fuccking him

I get 4 side chick's infact one came to give me as e dey hot this morning, She told me she has a bf so I accepted to be her side guy
Re: Am Loosing It by Liliyann(f): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
I wonder why some guys can't be open like can we be friends with benefits?
Nne you are just his side chick, that guy is using you to while away time coz his girl is not close by!

You need to discard him and treat his bullshit for messing with your emotions. cool
Re: Am Loosing It by CAPSLOCKED: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rachael30:

LOL... THERE YOU HAVE IT.
THE EASIEST WAY TO GET INVOLVED WITHOUT ANY STRESS IS TO PLAY THE "FRIEND" AND ASSIST THESE GIRLS WITH ALL THE EASY THINGS.

SOMEHOW, MOST WOMEN CANNOT RESIST "HELP", FREE THINGS, AND THE PENĮSING THAT COMES AFTERWARDS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rachael30:
You are not even qualified to be a side chick,too cheap/loose..

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It by SkinnyNigga: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
just like that.. you started having sex with him.
Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
He will never respect you
He will never make you his gf, and if he does he will treat you badly
Cut all ties with him or it will end up really bad for you.
Never have sex with a man who is not your confirmed partner, have some respect for yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It by Rachael30: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
morningstar55:

You are not even qualified to be a side chick,too cheap/loose..
Shut the Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
The guy is not the kind of man she wants to be with. He cheated on his gf, he will cheat on her too. There will be no trust, she has already cheapened herself for a man that is not hers. The relationship can never work.
liberalchick:
I would assume ‘good’ is girlfriend. Once a guy lets you know he has GF, that’s a hint he is not really that into you.

You knew he had a girlfriend, you don’t go into a situationship with someone that is not single hoping you would be good enough to make him leave his GF. It seems he is in a long distance relationship with his GF and you are available. If you want to be his GF, and not a side-chick, stop having sex with him and tell him to breakup with his GF if he really loves you, then take a break from him. If he wants you then he would do the above. If he doesn’t then just cut your losses and next time make sure a guy is single before your proceed if you don’t want to be a side chick.

4 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It by liberalchick(f): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
You are absolutely correct. I totally overlooked that he was a cheat. Yes it’s true if he cheated with you, he will cheat on you.
Safitu:
The guy is not the kind of man she wants to be with. He cheated on his gf, he will cheat on her too. There will be no trust, she has already cheapened herself for a man that is not hers. The relationship can never work.

3 Likes

Re: Am Loosing It by AmIYourMate(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Aunty if the sex is good just keep having fun, human being no be person property

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It by kevin25(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bleep him hard he wil leave that girl and marry u give him good sex
Re: Am Loosing It by stormborn28(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
What is a good?

im suspecting he "had a good PREEK"
Re: Am Loosing It by Privatepart00: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rachael30:
. I am always delighted when I read a post like this especially when the one at cross road is a female, really showed that the sex wasn’t just ordinary to and fro movement
Re: Am Loosing It by Rachael30: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:
He will never respect you
He will never make you his gf, and if he does he will treat you badly
Cut all ties with him or it will end up really bad for you.
Never have sex with a man who is not your confirmed partner, have some respect for yourself please.
Yes I really made a mistake, I guess my emotions got in the way

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing It by Skmoda360(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
another fuckery today ...what is wrong with romance section today? trash upon trash......spit..

Re: Am Loosing It by stormborn28(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
I wonder why some guys can't be open like can we be friends with benefits?
Nne you are just his side chick, that guy is using you to while away time coz his girl is not close by!

You need to discard him and treat his bullshit for messing with your emotions. cool
yes I like to be your friend with benefits... grin grin grin
Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy mumu side chick
Re: Am Loosing It by stormborn28(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rachael30:

Sorry typo error
then correct it now
Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rachael30:

Which guy do you know, tells another woman he wants to sleep with ,that he loves his gf very much obviously there's always going to be an "issue".
Re: Am Loosing It by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's possible you take over from the gf. Anything is possible
so this your new monicker? Nwanyiawkaetiti.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Adultery? If Yes Does Repentance Involve Confessing To The Husband? / I Don't Want A Community Dick / Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.