Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,386 members, 7,971,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:25 AM

Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player (3898 Views)

GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Pr0stitute / 15 Signs You’re Dating A ‘coded’ Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 2:34am On Oct 02, 2010
Hahahahaha. Bia nwata nwanyi wepuru anyi anya bikokwa. Waitin 4 more stories. We ryt ther, connection 85%.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 2:35am On Oct 02, 2010
spoilt:

bia daduke and inked nerd where are you walking off to this friday night? To go and do bipolar things abi?

lmao, na wah for you o. We're going to get. . . Ummm. . . Popcorn. . . Yes, that's it. We're getting popcorn grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 2:40am On Oct 02, 2010
Yes and coke too, u care 4 sum?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2010
shocked
Coke or coke?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 2:56am On Oct 02, 2010
D both .
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 3:06am On Oct 02, 2010
Yeah its kinda boring ryt nw.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 3:10am On Oct 02, 2010
davidylan:

Oya since its boring, make it exciting.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 3:26am On Oct 02, 2010
Ova 2 u dave.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by kaykaybaba(m): 3:27am On Oct 02, 2010
I'm not sure which I've enjoyed the most, the story, or the comments, well, while you're out can u pls buy more popcorn grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 3:34am On Oct 02, 2010
lol good idea and while you at it can you buy me a veggie burrito?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 3:53am On Oct 02, 2010
Nt availaible in 9ja
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2010
What's not available? My beloved burrito?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 4:06am On Oct 02, 2010
Yeah. Myt be, bt just nids more outins which they wuldnt get frm moi.hehe
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by blueheart(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2010
@lajaja, where art thou gone
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Rocktation(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2010
Interesting write up. I like.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
Day 2.
Lajaja where are you?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Gaygurl(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2010
See as una blood dey hottttt 4 d matter!!!!!
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
I'm sorry I have not been available for a while.

My computer's anti-virus suddenly classified NAIRALAND as RED and developed a mind of its own by blocking my access to the site.

I guess it has pardoned me now.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by ikamefa(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
come u dis lajaja persin

u nor dey answer kwueshion if persin ask you sortin? angry angry angry

go to page one of this thread na kwueshions full dia na wetin? undecided

2ndly dis your 'tory don get  [size=14pt]W[/size] legs tey! tey!

nor be 9ja ashewo-gal u kribohboh? tongue how come her sortin come get red hair? she put dye?  grin grin grin grin grin

anyway   keep it coming  wink tongue cheesy
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Macgreat(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
ikamefa:

nor be 9ja ahewo-gal u kribohboh? tongue how come her sortin come get red hair? she put dye? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
lajaja:

I'm sorry I have not been available for a while.

My computer's anti-virus suddenly classified NAIRALAND as RED and developed a mind of its own by blocking my access to the site.

I guess it has pardoned me now.

How Nairaland no go RED, after all the Bleep stories wey you done come tell us for here grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Macgreat(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Macgreat(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Keep Racking your Brain Man. . .

will keep on reading grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by annawhite(f): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
how come you remember everything , did u kip a diary or something?
keep it coming ----i bet in no time you will not have anything to write
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by tpiah: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Then came Hauwa.

my eyes popped cos i thought he meant the nl hauwa.

havent read the rest.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
ikamefa:

come u dis lajaja persin

2ndly dis your 'tory don get [size=14pt]W[/size] legs tey! tey!

nor be 9ja ashewo-gal u kribohboh? tongue how come her sortin come get red hair? she put dye? grin grin grin grin grin

anyway keep it coming wink tongue cheesy

Sorry, Ma'am. I didn't mean to be rude. I just don't want to be distracted so that I will not join issues with people.

All I want to do on this thread is tell my story. It's been a burden to me.

Macgreat:

Keep Racking your Brain Man. . .

will keep on reading grin

Sorry to disappoint you, sir/madam; this is no creative work, it's a memoir.

annawhite:

how come you remember everything , did u kip a diary or something?
keep it coming ----i bet in no time you will not have anything to write

You can go ahead and bet, Ma but only brain dead people fail to recollect their OWN LIFE'S TALE. With due respect, the choice is yours.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Gaygurl(f): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
ikamefa:

come u dis lajaja persin

2ndly dis your 'tory don get  [size=14pt]W[/size] legs tey! tey!

nor be 9ja ashewo-gal u kribohboh? tongue how come her sortin come get red hair? she put dye?  grin grin grin grin grin

anyway   keep it coming  wink tongue cheesy
babe u 2 funny! U b wafi pikin?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
removed
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2010
Story removed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophecy Against Us Getting Married / Which Is Your Relationship Status? / Question To You Ladies N Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.