Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Ddb Character! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Ddb Character! (751 Views)

Interior Ministry Aiding Job Scam – Federal Character Boss / Federal Character Commision Suspend NDDC Form Recruiting / Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ddb Character! by AbusM(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2007
Generally thoughts leads on to purpose, purpose go in for action,action forms habits, habits decides character and character fixes the destiny of everyone with breath, i believe its my unshared heritage to think and act for myself, to enjoy the benefit of my creativity and to face the world bodly and say 'with God's help, this what i have done', i will never fall prey to submission but believe i can always change the world leaving it with positive impression as i believe strength comes from being able to take it and i can not compete by cheating, So i believe, God willing, I am a DDB character even though there are stiff challenges  to be faced, and regardless of the pain that rains, i just must dowhat must be done until t is done I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, u need some push, 07030099003, abbmesq@yahoo.com One struggle my people!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Ddb Character! by Ignition(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2007
I too feel you,
Re: The Ddb Character! by sopesupi(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2007
please would mind havin an info on how to apply there too
thanks my email is sopesupi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Ddb Character! by Nobody: 5:12am On May 08, 2007
abeg is dis about the enemy of the ordinary thing?missd d test n wans to knw wat its all about.thx

(1) (Reply)

International Agency Seek A Free Lance Translator For German,spanish & French. / Hnd And Ssce. / Tractor And Equipment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.