Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material (967 Views)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
So i and this girl (chioma) not real name i have known her for five years, i told her i wanted her to be my girlfriend but she never said anything we get a long very well ,I always be The one calling she never called even when i send her airtime..one day i went to her house to know why she dont treat me the way i treat her but she said nothing chioma knows that i love Her but because i was not pumping her with money she refuse to love me the way i love her she only show me love when i give her money or gift but without that am useless in her site. Not long ago she relocated to another area she did not tell me when i told her that i want to come she refuse my coming..since last year she has not call me nor chat me on facebok even when i told her dat i lost my phone that she should send me her number she neva did..as i was going through my facebok old message i saw her name there and i decided to send her mesage which read (pls send me ur acc number) within a seconds she reply and start forming love..fear women

2 Likes

Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
this chioma girl is just using u for atm.she has her main boyfriend while u on s other hand is her atm machine.dont be shocked if she stored ur name on her phone as oga atm.
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
this chioma girl is just using u for atm.she has her main boyfriend while u on s other hand is her atm machine.dont be shocked if she stored ur name on her phone as oga atm.
I decided to send her that message today after a year this girl has not been asking about me she hadly call nor text me but today she was telling me that she loves me so much just becos i ask for her acount number i fear after one year of no communication why are women like dis my facebok inbox is ful with her message chai
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
kevin25:
I decided to send her that message today after a year this girl has not been asking about me she hadly call nor text me but today she was telling me that she loves me so much just becos i ask for her acount number i fear after one year of no communication why are women like dis my facebok inbox is ful with her message chai
she no love u and neither cares for u.even girl wey u be ordinary friends with will still call u or text u to know how u doing not to talk of girlfriend .no stress ursev over a girl wey d only time she knows u exist na wen she need money.
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
If i marry this kind of girl hbp will kill me when things turn around cos love means money to her she even told me that i am a God sent today just bcoz of money fear women
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by sammymama: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bro you should know already she is not one fr you... Someone wno never care!
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by CosmicPhoenix: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
you messed up the moment you asked her to be your girlfriend
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why chioma...u no see names like funke,salamatu and imabong...na so una go dey spoil anoda tribe name...atm machine.
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by bigpicture001: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
My gf won't ask u for a kobo...but sh love money too much..dt sh hardly buy clothes for herself..even when.sh works and earn guy money

1 Like

Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you messed up the moment you asked her to be your girlfriend
I never knew that she Is not the girl i tot she will be i was madly in love is not my fault bro
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by Splinz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
smiley

Behold, what then shall we say of a man whose love for money and its pursuit knows no bound?

Verily verily I say unto you, that though you be a man purified seven times like silver & gold, but yet, you shall be condemned as one unworthy of the matrimonial bed. For like Nabal, you've spoken harshly with thy tongue.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
very confusing thread cheesy

from what I read you guys don't have any connection na

so why stressing?

1 Like

Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilmax:
very confusing thread cheesy

from what I read you guys don't have any connection na

so why stressing?

we have because i ask her out and she never said no which means she is in for it
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
kevin25:
we have because i ask her out and she never said no which means she is in for it
Did she say yes?
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
morningstar55:

Did she say yes?
She didnt say yes or no but the day i remind her about my propose relationship she said dat her silent means dat she has accepted me
Re: Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material by kevin25(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
D babe is sending Me hi on facebook chai girls after one year cuz of money

(1) (Reply)

Thread Of A Guy Who Wanted To Help His Female Friend / What's The Nastiest Thing You Have Done With A Nurse While She Was On Duty? / Sharp Guy..... Lololol: It’s Painful – Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.