Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os (4465 Views)

New OS: Puffin OS Phone For The Next Billion Users / Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Huawei’s New 7-inch Phone Is Absolutely Massive (See Pic and Specs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2019
benzems:
some of your comments laughable

Do you know you can run android on Nokia Lumia.

Huawei will suffer because they need app developers for their OS.
Google android will remain largest market.

The major problem is that the new OS default Language will be Chinese.
Your comment oozes ignorance, especially the last statement...
Huawei has already been testing and developing apps for its OS...
Where they fail thats where they are likely to seek help from companies that rival Google's playstore like Apitiode...
Google like Apple uses many dirty business tactics to stay in control....
A joint effort by these competitors can pull some strings!!
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Danishguy(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Aidejay:
It's time y'all understand that Huawei is not going back to Google's Android
They are not
It's either this thing works or nothing
And those saying social media networks will be banned on the Huawei OS need to understand that this is the least of Huawei's problem (that's of it's a problem at all)
Facebook get modified version the same thing with WhatsApp(GB WhatsApp) Instagram and Snapchat all of these social media networks can be easily remodified by third party app developers to work on the OAK. Why do u think they acquired popular app hosting website aptiode?
Why?
So they can use aptiodes reach
What Google won't host on play store aptiode is ready and willing to
And Google will be crushed
It might take sometime it might happen Immediately and swiftly bit Google is about to b crushed
And in your thoughts, The White House never knew about that outcome cheesy

Just 5 easy steps
1. All US major apps wouldn't work on phones on the Huawei OS

2. Maybe cox you're African, and some data metric from some poor Asian countries, but not everyone Installs mods or cracked versions of apps –a lot of persons do actually pay for them 'The billion of app downloads attests for that. Although, this wasn't directed to you but some commenter on top.

3. How can you modify an existing app and except customers to download?? I never will actually. Imagine a PayPal version of Oak, without the actual PayPal authorisation and support.

4. The mirror ban on Huawei could also be extended to Huawei OS adopters. 'Lenovo, Xiaomi, ZTE, TCL/Alcatel, Oppo and others'

5. The US government could announce a 10 figure package for device makers (Europeans, Asians, Latin America, even some Chinese companies would want in) to take places of arrogant Chinese phone makers.

Believe me, lots of better alternatives would pop out and the cheap labor China had paraded may just go to Africa and some poor Asian countries.

6. Africa had promise to not take sides, but like how South Korea and Japan were developed/trained/aided/ whatever, as a buffer to counter China and North Korea, the US could do so with some selected Africa countries...

Why buy Chinese devices, when we could make ours?? Game theory wise, the US have an infinite resources and the zeal to pursue that

7. Aptoide can't really do anything, Google bleeped with them, and they saw their users plummeted, imagine an all in war for superiority with Google.

8. Blacklist major sites from accessing the Oak devices - Those with large dependancy on Google, Bing and Yahoo.

I could go on and on, and never run out of ways Huawei and some Chinese phone manufacturers could be screwed. Remember, the battle isn't about Trump anymore, Google's parent company Alphabet enjoy their status/dominance , and wouldn't be sitting ducks to be anally rendered by China.

China and her vision 2025 is bold and as well scary... And when push comes to shove, America and her allies would do the necessary to fight for their interests.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by seanwilliam(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2019
lilbest4:
people don't use huawei, xiaomi, oneplus, vivo and oppo because of poverty. Huawei is simply better than apple and Samsung there's no argument there and xiaomi sell phones with unimaginable specs at a ridiculously low price
to slap u dey hungry. u are just saying nonsense with confidence.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2019
seanwilliam:
to slap u dey hungry. u are just saying nonsense with confidence.
mumu. Mention one iPhone or Samsung that could beat Mate 20 Pro or p30 pro at their time of release
Do you even know how much those phones cost?

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Topmaike007(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
Danishguy:

Just 5 easy steps

2. Maybe cox you're African, and some data metric from some poor Asian countries, but not everyone Installs mods or cracked versions of apps –a lot of persons do actually pay for them 'The billion of app downloads attests for that. Although, this wasn't directed to you but some commenter on top.

3. How can you modify an existing app and except customers to download?? I never will actually. Imagine a PayPal version of Oak, without the actual PayPal authorisation and support.

4. The mirror ban on Huawei could also be extended to Huawei OS adopters. 'Lenovo, Xiaomi, ZTE, TCL/Alcatel, Oppo and others'

5. The US government could announce a 10 figure package for device makers (Europeans, Asians, Latin America, even some Chinese companies would want in) to take places of arrogant Chinese phone makers.

Believe me, lots of better alternatives would pop out and the cheap labor China had paraded may just go to Africa and some poor Asian countries.

6. Africa had promise to not take sides, but like how South Korea and Japan were developed/trained/aided/ whatever, as a buffer to counter China and North Korea, the US could do so with some selected Africa countries...

Why buy Chinese devices, when we could make ours?? Game theory wise, the US have an infinite resources and the zeal to pursue that

7. Aptoide can't really do anything, Google bleeped with them, and they saw their users plummeted, imagine an all in war for superiority with Google.

8. Blacklist major sites from accessing the Oak devices - Those with large dependancy on Google, Bing and Yahoo.

I could go on and on, and never run out of ways Huawei and some Chinese phone manufacturers could be screwed. Remember, the battle isn't about Trump anymore, Google's parent company Alphabet enjoy their status/dominance , and wouldn't be sitting ducks to be anally rendered by China.

China and her vision 2025 is bold and as well scary... And when push comes to shove, America and her allies would do the necessary to fight for their interests.

do you know that Google are now scared

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Topmaike007(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
lilbest4:
mumu. Mention one iPhone or Samsung that could beat Mate 20 Pro or p30 pro at their time of release
him no Sabi anything joor
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Danishguy(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
do you know that Google are now scared
PR attempt to have a neutral side on things.

Google had always knew a time like this would eventually come, regardless of how lengthy the ban was extended.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by seanwilliam(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2019
lilbest4:
u are nt ready to learn atall.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by suco01(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2019
imam07:
wetin u know. So android don die to if they release their os. Whatever US turn their back against don't always work even if it will be better than Android. Because in naija we all dey use Chinese phones because of poverty, it has make them the champion

Hear ursef. We all use Chinese phones because of poverty. Is Samsung IPhone American phones?
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by suco01(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2019
imam07:
You talked this because of d love u have for Chinese phone. You talk as if Google android will be stagnant and not advance. Google Android have learned from d mistakes Nokia committed and always improve on their os. Do u think it will be easy to introduce new os and just knock out Google Android. The only os that can knock out d existence of Google Android at this moment is when the os permit the users to browse free. No buy if data. Is good to go.

If Google can come and knock out blackberry and Lumia. The New OS can do same too. There is a choice in competitive market. Huawei is a giant tech to Nokia no compare them

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by imam07: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2019
suco01:

Here ursef. We all use Chinese phones because of poverty. Is Samsung IPhone American phones?
Sorry if the word poverty I used sound too hash. What I mean is many prefer using phones like Sammy, iPhone but because they are too expensive that's is why they are using tecno or infinix. Like me, I have bn using Samsung right from d beginning and when I lost my last phone, I had to switch to tecno because of money.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by suco01(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
imam07:
Sorry if the word poverty I used sound too hash. What I mean is many prefer using phones like Sammy, iPhone but because they are too expensive that's is why they are using tecno or infinix. Like me, I have bn using Samsung right from d beginning and when I lost my last phone, I had to switch to tecno because of money.

That's to you. I have used blackberry, Nokia lumia, tecno to Samsung S7edge and now I am using Xaiomi RN7 not cos of money but I still get more from the RN7 to my s7edge. It is a choice. Anything called a Market it is a choice to choose from any of the products.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by imam07: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
suco01:

That's to you. I have used blackberry, Nokia lumia, tecno to Samsung S7edge and now I am using Xaiomi RN7 not cos of money but I still get more from the RN7 to my s7edge. It is a choice. Anything called a Market it is a choice to choose from any of the products.
yes it mite be choice to some people but what i did happened to majority.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Dclique(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Effects of the trade US, china trade wars
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by amaben2020(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2019
I love the Chinese, in the 70's to 80's, few Nigerians could drive cars, use electronics due to high cost from Europe, US, Russia, today, even the poorest can buy a brand new Android phone and type trash on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by TSRC: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Obama, the master of globalism must be fuming.
All his work being undone.

America could lose its global strategic advantage brick by brick, thanks to Trump.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Aidejay(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Danishguy:

Just 5 easy steps

You raised valid points
But consider this
1. America is a capitalist state. Infact they are the definition of capitalism. It will be impossible for the government to enforce a law where no major app developer can host their apps on OAK
This will be considered an overstep of government function
2. Considering the fact that A majority of apps that are American are not hosted on American devices so if the rest that is lenovo, xaomin and the host of Chinese/asian tech adopt Huawei's OS Google will have to ban it's services from the whole of Africa, Asia and Europe where these smart phone companies hold a very large share and majority of the market
3. I am sure independent developers i.e paypal will rather authorize a PayPal OAK than to be blacklisted by every other smartphone maker except samsung, iphone and maybe infinix
4. Huawei OS adopters are the reason America is the largest and most powerful tech country if u ban them u ruin Qualcomm and snapdragons and every other smartphone parts and chips makes business in the USA. Infact it's an impossible circumstance
5. The US will not vomit that kind of money just to destroy Huawei. Infact money for ordinary wall Dem no gree
It will need a congressional hearing and voting before such amount is hard pressed then. Not to consider how they will recoup their profit because considering inflation and deflation, taxes and other monetary objectives nobody will want to owe the US government money especially with Trump as president
6. African countries might not take sides but African consumers will especially when they see a cheap Huawei device with all the mad specs vs Google (which will be loosing money, interest and advantage)
7. If it was so easy to not buy Chinese and make yours jobs won't be leaving America for cheap labour and less taxes in Mexico and Canada nor will huge multinational corporation have their manufacturing bases outside the US nor will Apple need to make their smartphones in China nor will Trump need to engage in a trade war with China.
8. Aptiode is still a child but guess what children grow. Imagine aptiode being the second largest app store in the world if not the first considering how many phone makers will adopt OAK
9. Brother blacklisting sites is virtually impossible we are talking about the internet the WORLD WIDE WEB

I can't go on and on but I can say this at least nobody wants to be bullied and America is a popular bully even Huawei's CEO ahbi some one said it (that the us is bullying Huawei)
The threat of being bullied is enough for non American phone makers to bond with Huawei to reduce Americas influence over the smartphone market that

About 5 trillion dollars in investment
This is what u call a stock market crash of the ages. The largest imaginable
Honestly Microsoft and Apple wont want to suffer for Google so I don't see them jumping behind Trump and alphabet
Tim cook even hates Trump seff

2 Likes

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Aidejay(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
1zynnvn:

Crush google, because one phone company decided to make their own version of android, that will suffer severe bugs, security threats, has no gapps, Etc. Very funny I must say...

Is like you don't know what Google is. Google has been banned in China for a very long while. Hongmeng abi hongkong OS is not a rival, not now, not in the future.
Nice points
But see Google is not a rival in china so na Huawei get china
But Huawei is a rival in the us where Google is threatened by IOS and now OAK
Two OS with pivotal strong backing inside ad outside of be US
Do u know that iPhone is made in China? So iphone is Chinese. Somehow
Not just one phone company the host of Chinese phone and tech makers
Plus it is something they've been developing for years the likely hood of it's failure or buggs and security threat is low or impossible. OAK will most likely be a copy of Android but as Google said when the copy starts to out best the original, then u will fear security threat
You for say iPhone is not a rival but I assure u OAK is more than a rival OAK is at least 50% of the market index
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by tolexy007(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
we have floating Facebook,Gb WhatsApp,Gb Instagram and many more

how many people knows about ur flying or floating Facebook, GB, WhatsApp etc? so u want to tell a slay queen will first buy a fone and b looking for float Facebook or twitter? Oga stop consoling urself.... xaomi that are looking for customers in Nigeria or Africa will not even what an issue with android at this time..
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by 1zynnvn(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aidejay:

Nice points
But see Google is not a rival in china so na Huawei get china
But Huawei is a rival in the us where Google is threatened by IOS and now OAK
Two OS with pivotal strong backing inside ad outside of be US
Do u know that iPhone is made in China? So iphone is Chinese. Somehow
Not just one phone company the host of Chinese phone and tech makers
Plus it is something they've been developing for years the likely hood of it's failure or buggs and security threat is low or impossible. OAK will most likely be a copy of Android but as Google said when the copy starts to out best the original, then u will fear security threat
You for say iPhone is not a rival but I assure u OAK is more than a rival OAK is at least 50% of the market index

Let the oak come out first. Let's see if its better that googles android before you start sharing market size.
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Aidejay(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
1zynnvn:

Let the oak come out first. Let's see if its better that googles android before you start sharing market size.
U for talk this one since na instead of quoting me up and down
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Topmaike007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
amaben2020:
I love the Chinese, in the 70's to 80's, few Nigerians could drive cars, use electronics due to high cost from Europe, US, Russia, today, even the poorest can buy a brand new Android phone and type trash on nairaland grin
thats where our people are Missing it...
Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by onyidon21: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The founder of Huwaei once said in an interview.

"If the lights go out in the West... The East will still shine, If the North goes dark... There is still the South. America doesn't represent the world."

My Quote of the year.
America doesn't represent the world, Brother.
I will never forget that quote from Huawei's CEO.
The current generation of Americans are no longer the smartest. The Chinese are smarter. What the US does is to bully smaller and weaker countries. The US single handedly turned some countries such as Lybia, Iraq, Philippines etc to failed states.
All the accusations meted to Huawei and Chinese companies today were also meted to Japanese companies such as Toyota, Honda Toshiba etc in the 70's and 60's.
I honestly like the fact that Chinese government does not fold its hands and let its economy destroyed by the monopolistic US.
China is sending the message that they are equals and not inferior to them.
I stand for equity and egalitarianism

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by onyidon21: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aidejay:

You raised valid points
But consider this
1. America is a capitalist state. Infact they are the definition of capitalism. It will be impossible for the government to enforce a law where no major app developer can host their apps on OAK
This will be considered an overstep of government function
2. Considering the fact that A majority of apps that are American are not hosted on American devices so if the rest that is lenovo, xaomin and the host of Chinese/asian tech adopt Huawei's OS Google will have to ban it's services from the whole of Africa, Asia and Europe where these smart phone companies hold a very large majority of the market
3. I am sure independent developers i.e paypal will rather authorize a PayPal OAK than to be blacklisted by every other smartphone maker except samsung, iphone and maybe infinix
4. Huawei OS adopters are the reason America is the largest and most powerful tech company if u ban them u ruin Qualcomm and snapdragons and every other smartphone parts and chips makes business in the USA. Infact it's an impossible circumstance
5. The US will not vomit that kind of money just to destroy Huawei. Infact money for ordinary wall Dem no gree
It will need a congressional hearing and voting before such amount is hard pressed then. Not to consider how they will recoup their profit because considering inflation and deflation, taxes and other monetary objectives nobody will want to owe the US government money especially with Trump as president
6. African countries might not take sides but African consumers will especially when they see a cheap Huawei device with all the mad specs vs Google (which will be loosing money, interest and advantage)
7. If it was so easy to not buy Chinese and make yours jobs won't be leaving America for cheap labour and less taxes in Mexico and Canada nor will huge multinational corporation have their manufacturing bases outside the US not will Apple need to make their smartphones in China nor will Trump need to engage in a trade war with China.
8. Aptiode is still a child but guess what children grow. Imagine aptiode being the second largest app store in the world if not the first considering how many phone makers will adopt OAK
9. Brother blacklisting sites is virtually impossible we are talking about the internet the WORLD WIDE WEB

I can't go on and on but I can say this at least nobody wants to be bullied and America is a popular bully even Huawei's CEO ahbi some one said it (that the us is bullying Huawei)
The threat of being bullied is enough for non American phone makers to bond with Huawei to reduce Americas influence over the smartphone market that is

About 5 trillion dollars in investment
This is what u call a stock market crash of the ages the largest
Honestly Microsoft and Apple wont want to suffer for Google so I don't see them jumping behind Trump and alphabet
Tim cook even hates Trump seff
You are filled with wisdom bro.
I wanted to reply the guy, but I couldn't have done that as perfect as you did. More power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os by Freelancerx: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hope you know that tecno phone can do more stuff also. I will tell you that tecno phone is avery nice phone
imam07:

(1) (2) (Reply)

First 4 Digits Codes Of All GSM Subribers Numbers Numerous And Now Confusing / Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k / Mtn Huwaei Phone - 3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.