Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ladies And Smart Guys Please Help Me Out On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Smart Guys Please Help Me Out On This. (521 Views)

Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys / SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Smart Guys Please Help Me Out On This. by Naughtytboy: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
I was trying to woo a friend of mine to a girl who also happens to be my friend. At the middle of the conversation i told her my friend loves her so much, she replied with WHAT ABOUT YOU. PLS AM CONFUSED.
Re: Ladies And Smart Guys Please Help Me Out On This. by kenzosky: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
"What about you" means she's already in love with you. Must she spell it out for you.
Re: Ladies And Smart Guys Please Help Me Out On This. by Naughtytboy: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
kenzosky:
"What about you" means she's already in love with you. Must she spell it out for you.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Trying To Sleep With His Brother’s Wife, Flogged Ruthlessly (video) / RUGA / Reason Why Some People Smell So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.