Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return (923 Views)

'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return by Chimaobi377: 2:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 12, 2019
If Rochas could near that National Assembly as a Senator, Just give up hope of Nigeria becoming a better country.

I give up.. Olili Anya Adighi na Ala Naijieria

Nigeria is a place where people of other nations who sinned in their previous lives are sentenced to do penance in another lifetime.

Those who escaped to abroad, I hope we are not posponing you own punishment so?

Because if there is punishment for "escaping" let me kuku come and serve the sentence. I go do both!
Re: Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return by hisexcellency34: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2019
I'm glad they succeeded in humbling him
Re: Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return by NOC1(m): 5:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Idibia18:
If Rochas could near that National Assembly as a Senator, Just give up hope of Nigeria becoming a better country.

I give up.. Olili Anya Adighi na Ala Naijieria

Nigeria is a place where people of other nations who sinned in their previous lives are sentenced to do penance in another lifetime.

Those who escaped to abroad, I hope we are not posponing you own punishment so?

Because if there is punishment for "escaping" let me kuku come and serve the sentence. I go do both!

you people should quit hatting this man, what are his sins?
1. he is in APc
2. he did not use traditional politicians all through his 8 years.
3. He allowed freedom of speech, he is one man you can insult and he will crack a joke with your insult.
these are the 3 major sins of Rochas. i know he is not perfect but who is perfect?
if you people can celebrate the likes of T. A. Orji, Okowa, former Governor of Kwara, Ortom etc who are nothing to write home about, why call for the head of Rochas.
If you can be truthful to yourself, not leaving on lies of social media, no Governor have impacted positively in Imo State like Rochas, He might be a greedy and power drunk politician no doubt.
What are the mistakes of Rochas.
1. playing pick 2 at the middle of the whot game without covering it, a good whot player doesnt do that unless his opponent is saying last card, some people like me will even pick a market and ask you to win. what i mean here is he let the people know that he is running for president come 2023, then those who see him as threat cooked for him. in a discuss show with Jimi, Fashola was asked if he is running for 2023, he killed the question with an answer, that he missed his family. but you and I knows that he has the plan to run, as big as Tinubu he is equally keeping his plans to his chest. but Rochas and Akpabio played exposed their plan and they are laying for it.
2. Anointing his son inlaw, was the most foolish thing to do in state like Imo where the scribes reside, Imo has no gun but they have a pen and it is more powerful than a gun.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Lawan Attends Queen's 95th Birthday Party In Abuja (photos) / Gov. Oyetola And Gov. Aregbesola @ Victory Celebration In Osun State. PICS. / JUST IN!!! Super Eagles Player, Chukwueze Visits Gov. Ikpeazu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.