Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water (23445 Views)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by femi4: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Inception:

That means you have comprehension issues.

The individual you quoted stated that Plastic is a poor conductor of electricity.

You are talking of heat transfer. as if the 2 are related to the issue at hand.

What a waste.
lol....shifting the goal post
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by Inception(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
bobolizim:
But plastics are poor conductors of electricity.

femi4:
Olodo, that was a typo.

Crude like you understand next to nothing about heat transfer

femi4:
lol....shifting the goal post

It is obvious you are not smart. A dunce i dare say.
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by Inception(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
blackaxe78:

You asked a question and answered it same time.

Am not condemning it. I never did.

My point exactly cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by femi4: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Inception:

It is obvious you are not smart. A dunce i dare say.
lol ...this Crude is obviously looking for my attention
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by Bbbwings: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
This thing is dangerous..
This is a fire hazard waiting to happen
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by Toluwa007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
this is lovely ... good work!!! but the producer should note:The iron carrier on d plastic ain't adviceable....
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by romeo1000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by litaninja(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
You want to patent a large unsafe boiling ring?
Nigeria just loves mediocrity.

bro4u:
Oboy this is real talent... In a saner clime this man would have been a billionaire from patent and the rest.
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by litaninja(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
What happens when the water dries up?
What happens when there's a ground fault in the circuit?

Honestly, this person should be arrested by SON, and every single unit of that contraption tracked down and taken off the streets.
Anyways, there's the consolation that the buyers would never have power supply to use them....

Inception:

Bros, How hot can water get? Unless i am proven wrong, water boils at 100 deg. C.

Most plastic paint buckets are made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Yes i agree that It is not engineered to withstand high temperatures for long periods (usually not more than 120 deg. C ), but how many people get their hot water to more than 60 deg. before it seems ok for use? Factoring in carelessness, the water has to have boiled off completely before heat starts causing the plastic to start melting.

The issue with the comment i quoted was the statement that plastics is a poor conductor of electricity, hence ( by implication) its unsuitably for use. And the question i ask is, why? That is what even makes one select it in the first place!
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by bro4u: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2019
harley88:

Shut up your dirty mouth jare..... in saner climes, he wouldn't be allowed to sell this dangerous contraption. According to you, nothing works in your own country.

Nonsense....
Coman beat me na... Since you love getting angry over something that doesn't deserve you being angry
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by bro4u: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2019
litaninja:
You want to patent a large unsafe boiling ring?
Nigeria just loves mediocrity.

Unsafe boiling ring you say, it's like you've forgotten great inventions actually started this way and here you are criticising what you can't invent. Why not give the timing man all the necessary supports he deserves instead of you criticising him, after all he has created an impact in the society, what have you done
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by harley88(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2019
bro4u:

Coman beat me na... Since you love getting angry over something that doesn't deserve you being angry

Forgive me..... But y'all shud learn how to appreciate your country more. Whether you like it or not, you're Nigerian.
And those bucket heaters are dangerous!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2019
bobolizim:
But plastics are poor conductors of electricity.

So you want the bucket to be made of steel or what! angry
Re: Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water by litaninja(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2019
Sir, You can't invent what exists already.
Criticizing is spelled criticizing.
Timing man?

Great inventions in the modern world absolutely DON'T start as equipment that secondary school kids can see at first glance are unsafe. The mediocrity loving attitude of Nigerians needs to stop.

bro4u:

Unsafe boiling ring you say, it's like you've forgotten great inventions actually started this way and here you are criticising what you can't invent. Why not give the timing man all the necessary supports he deserves instead of you criticising him, after all he has created an impact in the society, what have you done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... / The Olinguito - A New Carnivorous Mammalian Specie Discovered / Meet Philip Emeagwali: Biography Of Father Of Modern Day Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.