Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used (447 Views)

2001 Nigeria Used Toyota Sienna 1.3m Negotiable (ibadan) / SOLD! 2001 Nigeria Used Sienna @ N350k Only! / Toyota Camry 2001 Nigeria Used For Sale 780k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by 3rdeyeNigeria: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2019
*Modified
Millage should be below *200,000 Km
Zero fault, No repair needed
It should be buy and drive, with complete papers

I want to deal directly with the owner, in other words, car marketers, car dealer should not bother contacting me.

Scammers and Awon Custom Comptrollers should not stress to contact me.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08186 3000 93
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by tay0: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Nija used with 120km for a what �
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by Mayor555(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2019
Obekediamondfuto, dipotivo, thebigkendo, thecar, come and carry your brother please.....

In falz voice...
'I don't want to see this kind of a thing...this is bullsit'
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by Mayor555(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Now ask for his budget, he will say 500-550k.... Then you begin to wonder....
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Mayor555:
Obekediamondfuto, dipotivo, thebigkendo, thecar, come and carry your brother please.....

In falz voice...

na miracle vehicle op dey find....

@op please look for a pastor first and submit this prayer point....
maybe, just maybe, someone will be compelled to sell his clean title, under 120km corolla that he has not been driving since he bought it from the overseas!

miracles do happen, so get in touch with divinity first!
but be warned, nothing short of a miracle is needed to accomplish this task!

also note the difference between a Miracle and magic, one only happens when it is absolutely needed (no other way out), the other..... well, if u search on NAIRALAND.... u will see it well.. heck someone will come here soon with a magical offer
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by tunnero2012(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:
Millage should be below 120,000 Km
Zero fault or repair needed
It should be buy and drive, with complete papers.

I av a very clean one for 680k. No issue. Whatsapp for pix on 08176880010
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by Mayor555(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

maybe, just maybe, someone will be compelled to sell his clean title, under 120km corolla that he has not been driving since he bought it from the overseas!

also note the difference between a Miracle and magic, one only happens when it is absolutely needed (no other way out), the other..... well, if u search on NAIRALAND.... u will see it well.. heck someone will come here soon with a magical offer

Boss mi, I trust you. You always deliver.

2001 corolla of 120,000km not miles o and also a Nigeria used. Yes, only a miracle can provide that!
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Mayor555:

In falz voice...

In OP voice...

Millage should be below 120,000 Km
Zero fault or repair needed
It should be buy and drive, with complete papers.

According to Oyibo people, an average driver covers at least 15,000km a year. The important word here is AVERAGE. Someone living in Ikorodu, Abule Egba, Egbeda, Arepo, Mowe working on the island like V/I, Lekki, Ajay isn't an average driver so he or she covers more than 15,000km a year.

Now OP is looking for 17 - 18 years car (Corolla for that matter) and he want less than 120,000km. Even by my calculations an average driver who covers 15,000km a year would have covered 255,000km in 17 years or 270,000km 18years.

Now you're looking for almighty Corolla, an everyday sedan car not a luxury car that would be driven maybe once a month and you wan less than 120,000km.

Brother, if you get. I am positive they have rollback the mileage just to dump you.

When you want to buy a car, always be realistic and be in touch with reality. YOU CAN NEVER GET A TOYOTA COROLLA 2001 -2002 with less than 120,000km that has zero fault. If you do, then something might have happened to the vehicle that makes the owner abandoned it.

Also for your information, an average driver in Nigeria covers more than 15,000km a year, so brotherly, I would advise you keep your money, add more to it and look for better alternative and please be in touch with reality.

As a new buyer, do some research, don't jump in or you would get your hand and finance seriously burnt because of the vehicle you bought.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I think we know a BCD that can meet OP demand but he his currently on sabbatical on Nairaland.

Car Consultant, Omo Oba of Ijam Auto with yet to be completed website should be able to deliver but I doubt if the custom papers would be complete. But if Omo Oba can be using an Honda Accord without complete papers OP too should be able to use a Corolla without complete papers. grin grin grin grin

Legalwealth, please come and meet this your customer's demand. Please do not forsake this gentleman, come to his rescue.

Remember your mission is to save people that want to buy cars from BCD, so here is a case for you to solve. Come Out in your full glory with a multi-color comment to deliver a 2001-2002 Corolla with less than 120,000km for the OP.

Thanks
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:
*Modified
Millage should be below *200,000 Km
Zero fault, No repair needed
It should be buy and drive, with complete papers

I want to deal directly with the owner, in other words, car marketers, car dealer should not bother contacting me.

Scammers and Awon Custom Comptrollers should not stress to contact me.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08186 3000 93

Modified

In a saner clime buying locally used cars is as Smooth as... But in Nigeria its like you are going for a liver transplant...

Even coy as official as Car 45 want to even scam you with their fake expert engineer report

Thanks @TheCar and others for the advice.
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Modified

In a saner clime buying locally used cars is as Smooth as... But in Nigeria its like you are going for a liver transplant...

Even coy as official as Car 45 want to even scam you with their fake expert engineer report

To be completely honest with you, if you're my relative I would recommend you abort this mission.

A 2001 - 2002 Nigerian Used Corolla would have suffered severe abuse and it would cost you maybe twice if not more to restore it to factory setting.

Just add more money and if possible get a Tokunbo that you can get its service history etc.

Don't waste your hard earned money and the ones you are yet to make to repair a car you should have avoided in the first place.

Best of Luck in your search.
Re: Needed For Buy: Sound Toyota Corolla 2002 Or 2001 - Nigeria Used by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Modified

grin
grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Clean Mercedes Benz Ml 350 Model 2012 / Just Like New Reg 01 HONDA ACCORD EX @ 620k / SoldToyota Highlander 2005 4wd Toks Grace## Sold## sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.