Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,126 members, 7,987,937 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , June 12, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , June 12, 2019 (205 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , June 12, 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, June 12, 2019) -

*Prayer: A Hidden Ministry.*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for the weapons of our warfare which are not carnal, but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds.

2.Thank You, Father, for the great and mighty weapon of prayer, that You gave to Your church.

3.Thank You, Father, for all my prayers and petitions that You have answered, and the ones You will still answer.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me a forgiving heart and spirit; help me to forgive all those who offend and despitefully used me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every prince of persia standing against answers to my prayers, be paralysed; and let all outstanding answers to my prayers, be released today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, take me to the spiritual realm, where my thoughts, desires and wishes, become physically manifest, before I even, open my mouth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your kingdom come, and let Your Will be done, in Nigeria, and all over the world, as it is done, in heaven, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when temptations to sin against You, comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me, as You've promised, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, uphold me till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness; I will never fall, nor fail You, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, let all my secret and hidden prayers be turned to open testimonies, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, release upon my life, the "prayer anointing"; empower me to pray without ceasing, and let whatever I decree, while praying be established, instantly, in Jesus' name.

13.Thank You, Father, for making June 12, a national holiday, in Nigeria; please, let there be peace, love, unity and prosperity, in Nigeria, and all over the world, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye and release upon his life and ministry, more grace and anointing, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

16.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

17.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
18.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
19.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Happy Democracy Day to all Nigerians & Happy Birthday, to the initiator of these prayer points.

(1) (Reply)

Something About Sex / Perfect Love Casts Out Fear. That Bitterness In Your Heart Is The Door Through W / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.