Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,371 members, 7,978,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam (376 Views)

Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Views On War Against Islam / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by falcon01: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2019
Religious argument will never cease to exist as long as there's life, there will be questions and when there's question there will be people who claim to have answers. These answers are what leads to religion!.
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2019
falcon01:
Religious argument will never cease to exist as long as there's life, there will be questions and when there's question there will be people who claim to have answers. These answers are what leads to religion!.

The meaning of religion is simple: "The belief in GOD or gods"

If I find something or someone that challenges my mode of worship with proofs and absolute truth, I will gladly have a rethink.

I was an atheist for many years by the way. I was never fanatical in my beliefs.

Do not close your mind to the truth
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by falcon01: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The meaning of religion is simple: "The belief in GOD or gods"

If I find something or someone that challenges my mode of worship with proofs and absolute truth, I will gladly have a rethink.

I was an atheist for many years by the way. I was never fanatical in my beliefs.

Do not close your mind to the truth
My mind is open.. How did you stop been an atheist ? did you find a valid proof or you got stuck in something and needed God to pull you out and youmagically gotout and believe God did it ? I wanna know.. by the way am a Muslim.
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by OpenYourEyes1: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
falcon01:
My mind is open.. How did you stop been an atheist ? did you find a valid proof or you got stuck in something and needed God to pull you out and youmagically gotout and believe God did it ? I wanna know.. by the way am a Muslim.

I had several supernatural encounters but was still a bit skeptical until the final one.
Besides I started researching about things of this world and building up some proofs before this encounters. I came to the conclusion (even before the encounter) that the Bible is true.
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by OpenYEye1Banned: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Bump
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: This Video Makes A Great Case Against Islam by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Celebrates First Mass Since Fire – See Pictures & Videos Here! / Lady Recounts How Pastor Fatoyinbo Invited Her To Spent A Night With Him / The Bible Is Not The Word Of God But Of Men - Pastor Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.