Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,532 members, 7,875,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

"My Husband Is The Bread Winner Of The Family" - Woman Advises Young Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Husband Is The Bread Winner Of The Family" - Woman Advises Young Ladies (547 Views)

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is The Bread Winner Of The Family" - Woman Advises Young Ladies by Nigerdeltaent(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2019
She posted this update on her WhatsApp this morning and I feel it's cool sharing it here.

Read it;

"My husband is the bread winner of the family, and i said "can't" you also be the Akara winner?"

Bread is carbohydrate and if you join Akara with it, which is protein, will make a good combination, a balance diet for both of you.

Women should rise and also be Akara winners, nothing is too small.

Salt, Maggi etc go and collect money from Papa Emeka, Nsuto mkpo!"

Hope the ladies see this and know what to do.

Happy June 12 Celebration.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Naira Marley After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Fatoyinbo Vs Bisola, 12 Questions Begging For Answers... / The Gift Album: Fans React To Wizkid, Beyonce ‘remarkable’ EP (brown Skin Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.