Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun (30534 Views)

Yoruba, Hausa Youths Engage In Violent Clash In Lafenwa Market, Abeokuta / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Euny86: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Igbos will hold whistle and the two mumus will be fighting @blackfighter9
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by engrchykae(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Does this change the friendly march happening in your region right Now? grin
it gives them orgasm to mention igbos . its like taking alcohol when in depression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Abubaka50(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's a friendly match.
Ndi efi FC vs Ndi Ofe FC.
They are in the spirit of 12th June celebration.

lolz this post made day
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by mightyhaze: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's a friendly match.

Ndi efi FC vs Ndi Ofe FC.

They are in the spirit of 12th June celebration.
idi bad grin grin

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Emperor002: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
arewa finish dem afonjas na mouth dem get
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by netflicks(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
KingOdart:

Shut up lol grin

I guess you didn't read the part that he was attacked before he called boys

And you didn't read the part where the Hausa residents was burnt down grin

Lol
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Rapmoney(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
etrouble:

Una go cry, cry, cry, una go tire. You started crying in 2015 after we kicked out the ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck. You have continued after we humiliated you again in 2019 elections. After the NASS Leadership election, your crying has turned to weeping. Continue weeping till 2023.

The Hausas attacked a Yoruba boy and the Hausas were humiliated and incapacitated by the Yorubas. If it were in the East, you will run to police station and governor's officer to cry.
Your post sold you out as an ignoramus! If you don't know the meaning of 'ignoramus', check it out in the dictionary.

You are not only suffering economic hardship, you are also suffering mental hardship.

Instead of thinking of how to better your life, you are boasting about elected politicians who do not give a hoot about you and your entire family.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
having gone through the entire pages of this thread, I have not seen a single post by an oyoruba showing tribal indignation and holy anger towards the northerners living in their land who are now taking liberties and biting more than they can chew!!

this is why I said it on the first page of the thread that oyorubas would NEVER enter this thread because their favorite attack target, we the great igbos, are nowhere mentioned!!!

oyorubas, rest assured that the northerners are taking notes of the cowardice you guys display both online and offline!!!

more dangerous liberties would be taken by the northerners in the coming future!!!

keep following igbo matter upandan una hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by HitSong: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2016/03/09/femi-fani-kayode-the-sons-of-futa-jalon-part-2/amp/
Dumb fûck OSU slave.
And this ipob aba Jew thinks I'm a Muslim. Lol
You need a psychiatrist.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by HitSong: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
killsmith:
I know you are ignorant of history. You're saying the igbos are never United but they collectively fought a civil war for three years, they fought the British for 30 years. The same British you begged to help you come and stop the fulanis from conquering yorubaland.

When the British landed in yorubaland, they confronted the fulanis and struck a deal with the fulanis. That was how the British and the fulanis agreed to conquer and rule nigeria.

That was how the problem of southern nigeria started. We are in this mess today because you yorubas didn't have the balls to fight the fulanis. You Brought the British from the shores of lagos deep into nigeria. Sanusi lamido was right. You are the problem of nigeria.
This one needs a psychiatrist.
Who wrote this rubbish? Ojucrook or Cownu?
I laugh in OSU ALUSI grin
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by HitSong: 1:23am On Jun 13, 2019
killsmith:
actually it's your brother Samuel Johnson.

But you wouldn't know because like the modern Yoruba youths, you're obsessed with owambe and sex.... Your knowledge of your own history is zero.
OSU
I don't blame you.
Idiocy and foolery is in you. People's blood..
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by ABOVEDELAW: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2019
etrouble:

HANG YOURSELF;
na go cry, cry, cry, una go tire. You started crying in 2015 after we kicked out the ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck. You have continued after we humiliated you again in 2019 elections. After the NASS Leadership election, your crying has turned to weeping. Continue weeping till 2023.

The Hausas attacked a Yoruba boy and the Hausas were humiliated and incapacitated by the Yorubas. If it were in the East, you will run to police station and governor's officer to cry.

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by HitSong: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2019
killsmith:
You called the igbos cowards, I have shown you that your history is a story of cowardice. Now you call me an idiot and a fool. Do you want me to show you that your history is also a story of idiocy and foolery?

I'll be happy to school you.
Lol
Mumu
Keep reading the history written by some of the greatest failure and cowards in history like ojucrook and Cownu
See what your brother has to say

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Hordbaz(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2019
angry grin
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Uglyojuku: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2019
YorubaBigot:
instead of saying the truth as it is no matter whose ox is gored, this berebe banza will rather be neutral

Typical abobaku coward...a slave will always be a slave

Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Kfed4ril(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
etrouble:

But there is one Biafra. When Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves were stealing and looting, there was one Nigeria then.

See how daft you’re, if I insult your god buhari you will shout that we don’t have respect but look at you with respect insulting person wey fit born you.
And make I ask you, wetin bring Jonah into this now?
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by Quorax: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2019
etrouble:

Una go cry, cry, cry, una go tire. You started crying in 2015 after we kicked out the ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck. You have continued after we humiliated you again in 2019 elections. After the NASS Leadership election, your crying has turned to weeping. Continue weeping till 2023.

You that your real life offline is crying is talking
When you log off nairaland, you will face the reality. Onuofia...

Some of you can not even boast of 3 landed property in your name, you do not have single business but you will be on nairaland talking rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.