Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,240 members, 7,925,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help A Vibrant Nigerian Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Vibrant Nigerian Student (166 Views)

Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Vibrant Nigerian Student by AllSetFavor(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
I will be as snappy as possible; though, I have a lot to say. But, I will try as much as I can to save you time while you read this piece.

I'm a 24 year old final year student of Electrical Engineering in one of the prestigious indigenous universities here in Nigeria. Financing my project work is a major herculean task to me this moment.

I have no father, nor rich uncles that could have helped. So, I decided to make my condition known to the public before I die in misery.
For, I have suffered and still suffering.

I lost my dad to a fatal accident when I was 11. Since his demise, my mum has being the only one taking care of us.

My mum is a local farmer, and routinely engages in storage business. Now, I don't disturb her much considering the burden she shoulders. She strives to take care of my younger siblings.

My Family Status In Breeze

My immediate younger sister is a Nursing Science student of UNN Enugu campus (UNEC) . My brother who follows her is learning a trade (apprenticeship) in far away Kano city of northern Nigeria, while my other last two siblings, two girls, are still in the secondary school, JSS 3 and SS2 respectively.

Of recent, I have been the one footing my academic bills, although my mum still supports in her own way. I started supporting myself so as to argument whatever my mum gives me when I was in 3rd year.

I raise money for my schooling through writing assignments for fellow students, typesetting jobs, occasionally scouting building sites for menial jobs (serving of masons and concrete missing) for at least #2500 day pay, renting bikes for Okada business, and running of a fact niche Twitter account with huge following that have been suspended, though, I'm still maintaining one on autopilot (@greatquoteshub).

The following on @greatquoteshub ain't big enough, hence can't monetize it. From my former twitter account. And, I don't wanna use black-hat techniques again lest it gets suspended.

I was making at least
$5 per biz shout out on the first account because I was having about 42000 plus followers. I grew it through black-hat technique.

Painfully, I was hit hard by twitter about September last year when they updated their algorithm which flushed out most dormant and bot-operated accounts.

Note: I was still running the former account on 100% black-hat apart from when I wanted to do a shoutout for anyone that contacted me on email. After that account was suspended. I fell to almost square one.

As a guy, most times, I would go in and drink only garri ( cassava flakes) & ground nut, clean mouth and come out jovial with many thinking that I eat only chicken and milk, not knowing that I pass through a lot just to succeed at school.

However, my problem now is accommodation, and money to finance my final year project course. I have paid my school fees and payed for a couple of other important things, but the issue now at hand is beyond my capability. So I decided to seek for help.

I'm not asking for much. I only need an amount of money in the region of 50000 to #60000, so I can afford to finance my project work to finishing point. As for the accommodation, I can manage till I get out of here. After all, I'm a guy.

I would be trying out investment in web-based business, for I learned a lot by heart about website development on Udemy.

Please guys, help a brother out. Most of my project group members are almost done, and I haven't even done a quarter of my work. My supervisor is already on my neck. I was able to realize part of the money, but I need to do more research with regards to my topic. I have just 2 weeks left.

Thank you all for your much anticipated timely intervention. No amount is small. I appreciate this great forum, and all the members here on. Thank you once again.

Bank: GTB

Account: 0256424101

Acc. type: Savings

Or send me an email on quotesnfacts1@gmail.com to know me more. Pls I need a job after graduation. I need the help please.

This email is the one I use for my twitter account (@greatquoteshub) currently.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Natural Remedies For Wrinkles? / Do You Need Your Academic Documents Translated? / UBA Foundation Celebrates International Day Of The African Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.