Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,188 members, 7,970,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

Phd Thesis. Please Help With The Survey, I Am Lagging Behind Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd Thesis. Please Help With The Survey, I Am Lagging Behind Please (190 Views)

I Defended My Phd Thesis In Geology Successfully / Lady Does Photoshoot With Her PhD Thesis / List Of Websites To Download Masters/phd Thesis And Dissertation (open Access) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phd Thesis. Please Help With The Survey, I Am Lagging Behind Please by Chiamaka3238(f): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone, please consider this as a request from a student in dire need.
I am a PhD student of Information systems, and I need help with my survey.
Not studying in Nigeria so I could only count on your active support.
My target population is Fashion Retail SMEs in Lagos.
Should be the owner-manager.
Please kindly click on the link on my signature below to access the survey.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Alternatively, kindly forward the link to F&F you may know.
Your response is essential for us to understand your business technology needs.
Your response is valuable in shaping the fashion industry and technology development in Lagos, Nigeria.
Feel free to contact us for any inquiry you may have — contact details at the end of the survey.
Study reveals fashion retail SMEs are operating with little or no technology alignment; this study is aimed at substantiating why Information systems practices and ICT functions are weak within the Lagos SMEs sector. Besides, we aim to examine the digital business readiness level of the SMEs to uncover the primary rationale for the lag and the gap between Lagos SMEs and competitive destinations
Your response is confidential and will only be used primarily for this research purpose.
Thank you for this support, it shall be noted on the pages on my thesis that Nairaland community played an active role in achieving this significant change for the Lagos retail industry. Let us uncover why many businesses fail to thrive in Lagos, why they cannot afford digital technologies for business purposes and how we can bridge the gap. Let us build a sustainable future for up coming retail investments. Beside we have some great company interested on the finding - that is a huge investment opportunity for our businesses. Please, your support is appreciated, kindly click on the link below to start the survey:
Enter the secured survey by clicking the link in my signature please. Thank you
Re: Phd Thesis. Please Help With The Survey, I Am Lagging Behind Please by Chiamaka3238(f): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
@Moderators, i appreciate if you consider this for the front page please. Thanks for the understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now! Dinah And Jessica Nichols Funding For International Students, 2019 / Confuse Man / Are There Websites That Can Easy The Career Of Computer Science Undergraduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.