Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,195 members, 7,907,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even (17244 Views)

Nigerians Nominate EFCC Boss, Ben TV London, Alexreports For SDG Award In Canada / Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Ubi Franklin, Laila Ijeoma, Ushbebe, Alexreports For The Entrepreneur Africa ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Third account one individual identified...
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by faithfull18(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2019
What should we now do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by sevo(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2019
jaxxy:
Welldone sir tho I have my reservations. Lol

Reservations like "what's up with the fvcked up native and secret society cap you are always wearing"
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Alvin007: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Bros...seat no reach you?...why stand while eating?
Well...what do I know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Divine200: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2019
I am sure Alex operates Ned account.

And come to think of it, Ned looks like a tortoise

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Intellectual201: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin tongue
ecamzy:
Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities At Delta State Events

Nigeria Billionaire and Husband of actess Regina Daniels has appreciated and commended the efforts of Nigeria media luminary and social media personality, Alex Nwankwo, the Publisher of AlexReports, Attention Magazine and Abuja Press

He thanked AlexReports for his earnest and professional contributions during his wife's ritual induction and children day celebration in Delta state. He made the commendments via his official Instagram page in the early hours of yesterday.

The post reads, "we are glad we had successful during our events in Delta state, I will not fail to commend the efforts of @alexreports for his exceptional engagements and PR activities while the events lasted. Keep up your work", he stressed.

AlexReports as he is popularly referred was professionally resourceful in his PR consultations during the 5days activities at Delta state. He played a key role in information communication, decided what was suitable for the consumption of the public and what wasn't. His impact would not have gone unappreciated.

Hon. Ned Nwoko encouraged him to keep up the good work. However, in a reaction from Alex Reports to the commendations from the billionaire businessman and Politician, he thanked Hon. Ned for his appreciation and recognition of his PR engagements. AlexReports promised to remained supportive to the activities and engagements of the Hon. Ned.
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by amaben2020(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Ned this Ned that
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by kunmiiii: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Grupo:
I can swear on my late grand father's grave that Alex is the one also managing that @officialprincened account on INstagram. The guy man can do anything for attention

Lol, No be me you go tell...we don sabi am tey tey, he dey even fight himself for comment section with different alternates just for attention. Na real psycho! grin

10 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Harry4truth: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Alexreports, I hate it when people famz but I must really commend you for being consistent. On so many occasions, I've seen your posts with the moniker gleemodels and I must say, you are doing a great job. Baba keep up the hustle, it's very difficult to discover one's self in Nigeria, a country where a lawyer is in charge of the power ministry. I hope you get to the corridors of power someday because something in me tells me that's your true desire.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Alex yaf blown like Naira Marley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
Self praise .
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Ultimatezlant: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Grupo:
I can swear on my late grand father's grave that Alex is the one also managing that @officialprincened account on INstagram. The guy man can do anything for attention
before nkor does Ned even operate "Instagram"

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by birdblack: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
ok
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by LZAA: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Once upon a time NL used to mke sense
Once upon a time....
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by femi4: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
dayleke:
Some people will not like this o.....

"Alexreported" don dey gradually become the enemy of NLers...... grin

Wait for them, dem dey come.
I like his huzzling spirit though

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Exodora: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Make this people no finish this man money oooooo the way everybody dey flock around am eehhhhhhhj I trust my country I say na wash.
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Jaqenhghar: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
All that SIMPing is paying off
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Exodora:
Make this people no finish this man money oooooo the way everybody dey flock around am eehhhhhhhj I trust my country I say na wash.
Na the man buy market. He was sitting jejely enjoying , no one knew him. He had to go tangle himself with actors and praise singers. Im sure he is enjoting the attention
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Exodora: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Na the man buy market. He was sitting jejely enjoying , no one knew him. He had to go tangle himself with actors and praise singers. Im sure he is enjoting the attention

Just wished somebody will advice him ooooo his children are still small make him for remain money for their education and change too ooooo chaaiiiii somebody should dash him sense small.
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by agbekeOreke86(f): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Harry4truth:
Alexreports, I hate it when people famz but I must really commend you for being consistent. On so many occasions, I've seen your posts with the moniker gleemodels and I must say, you are doing a great job. Baba keep up the hustle, it's very difficult to discover one's self in Nigeria, a country where a lawyer is in charge of the power ministry. I hope you get to the corridors of power someday because something in me tells me that's your true desire.
sumbody pls tell me why dis guy keeps quotin,fighting,soliloquizing and hating on himself by himself with himself with different monikers-multiple personality dissorder??guy,we yafff seeen uuuu ooo...#nedjunior#,#nedgleesmodelrep#!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Bellotelli: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
stephleena:
lol ..u couldn't find him,@NASS yesterday
APPEAL COURT HAS REPLACED HIM WITH SEN. NWABAOSHI
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Harry4truth: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
sumbody pls tell me why dis guy keeps quotin,fighting,soliloquizing and hating on himself by himself with himself with different monikers-multiple personality dissorder??guy,we yafff seeen uuuu ooo...#nedjunior#,#nedgleesmodelrep#!!!! lipsrsealed
My dear, you need to wake up. Hate and bitterness has caused you to make a fool of yourself. If you were observant, you'd notice that my use of English is a lot better than Alex's(No pun intended Alex, I'm a big fan and I can help if you want). When you see a man struggling to make something out of life, be supportive and stop using wicked humor as a means to bring him down. I have never met him before but as an ardent nairalander, I'm familiar with his posts. At one time, I was a hater like you but hate is such a bitter emotion, you keep hating while the dude is gaining popularity. Please wake up, don't be mentally enslaved.
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Harry4truth:
My dear, you need to wake up. Hate and bitterness has caused you to make a fool of yourself. If you were observant, you'd notice that my use of English is a lot better than Alex's(No pun intended Alex, I'm a big fan and I can help if you want). When you see a man struggling to make something out of life, be supportive and stop using wicked humor as a means to bring him down. I have never met him before but as an ardent nairalander, I'm familiar with his posts. At one time, I was a hater like you but hate is such a bitter emotion, you keep hating while the dude is gaining popularity. Please wake up, don't be mentally enslaved.
cheesy l gat u guy.why are you being defensive??2 things i gat for ya:1.amma correct your use of 'dear' for me.its derogatory Alex.2.Everybody is fulfilled in thier own way.not everybody had to be a lapdog to some rich people to be sucessful and besides,everybody is entitled to their opinion-kapish??help who Alex??me?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Alejobs: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even by Alejobs: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odemwimgie Shares Baby Noah's Picture / Mor Okonkwo, Fred Amata's Fiancee (Pictures) / Phyno Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.