Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,056 members, 7,933,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat (1364 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) / Giant Phyton Attacked A Man In Indonesia Before Being Eaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Scarpon(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2019
My junior brother killed a 7 feet Phyton with his bare hands as he said.after the snake strangled a lil goat and was about swallowing it. And me can't stand a sights of odinary dead snake cheesy

1 Share

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Raulboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2019
Going to front page in 3 2 1
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Wow
Meat is ready for somebody
Lala

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by nifemi25(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Lol, you can't stand a dead snake and your little bro killed a big snake... Just respect your brother in every way..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by malikombi(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmmmm;_bare hand? Huge phyton?, nd where is the goat that was killed? Anyways;FP awaits you

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Doglove91: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2019
All hail the python slayer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Jmk9292(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2019
When u say bare hands... You mean he strangled the snake? Anyway the snake's attempt to trample on the right to existence of that innocent goat permits me to justify what was done to that snake.... Make a meal out of it if you wish.... Lesson... Do unto others what you would wish for yourself..... Karma remains a bitch.
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by PrincessB1(f): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wow shocked
cheesy

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by TANID(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
nifemi25:
Lol, you can't stand a dead snake and your little bro killed a big snake... Just respect your brother in every way..
The Man Is Just Like Me I Hate Snake Die I Can't Stand Snake In Any Way wether Die Or Still ALive Same As Well To Any Crawling
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
He murdered a snake that was hustling for his daily bread cry
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Starboytwo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:
He murdered a snake that was hustling for his daily bread cry
snake murdered his goat....seems fair to me

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by johnnyn1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lalasticlacla at the moment..
Dinner don land..:

Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by adisabarber(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
He used his bare hands to tear the python into pieces. Ok o
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
snake murdered his goat....seems fair to me
All the snake saw was food, it has no knowledge of the concept of ownership
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Frankicent(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
He killed a 7ft snake with his bare hand. The guy na Samson ni? this snake looked sliced am sure he used a cutlass or something
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by lomprico(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
So he ripped the snake apart with his bare hands? undecided

Commando!
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by M7even(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
When he says barehads he meant with a cutlass. It is just how he construct or exaggerated the words
Re: My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat by Amuocha: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

(1) (Reply)

American Eskimo Dog Available For Sales / Is My German Shepherd Dog A Pure Breed / Upcoming Litters Announcement (BOERBOL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.