Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User (29815 Views)

Between Tonto Dikeh & Sugar Daddy That Want To Pay Her $400 Per Week. PHOTOS / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by mainman7(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore7:
GistMore.com

A user told actress, Tonto Dikeh that she's dying but se the epic reply she got from the actress.

Lol @ ''we are all dying''.....

See more; http://gistmore.com/between-tonto-dikeh-and-dying-ig-user
lmao this lady no get chill at all...

But this toto dick take style fine ooo
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by mainman7(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
post=79269969:
This Tonto love to be in the news always sha.....

Well, that is what she does for a living...

Okay Mr Mumu! cheesy wink 
We don shut up o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 
Hope u feel much better now?!
cheesy smiley cheesy grin cheesy
Don't mind him, na envy wan kill that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Intellectual201: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lol. Worthless lilith, junky that should be chilling in jail somewhere.
GistMore7:
GistMore.com

A user told actress, Tonto Dikeh that she's dying but se the epic reply she got from the actress.

Lol @ ''we are all dying''.....

See more; http://gistmore.com/between-tonto-dikeh-and-dying-ig-user

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Adakintroy: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Subtle admittance..!

Nice one tonto..nice one.
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Aiyk2333: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
kaen1317:
New report suggest that Nigerians are in the lead when it comes to online begging.
give it up for our pepper munching brothers

1 Like

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
mainman7:

Don't mind him, na envy wan kill that one.
Lol cheesy, na different things we dey see here daily o. cheesy wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Gabson001(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
And some idiots up there are busy praising the fool.. Bunch of Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Mayflowa(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
driand:
grin a lil bit of savagery is alz allowed grin

But on the other hand, your fame was built on support from fans... Now tell me how you give back to the fans?

I believe 10k alert to that fan may yet stop dat begger from dying...

My humble opinion tho...

how many 10k can she offers? if you talk about skill training for poor, I go hear. You cant be asking for money na. Go meet social welfare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Legendguru: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
trappers
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by belladonna18: 1:58am On Jun 13, 2019
but why?why do some peeps like going online to beg.is she your mother?I support tonto on this one...i would have reacted the same way
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by Lovelyn451(f): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2019
So ravishing...this woman is a charmer, Rita Dominic type of makeup...she's looking like herkiss
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by booksrite(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
And some idiots up there are busy praising the fool.. Bunch of Trash

kiss
Re: Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User by booksrite(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Davido In Igbo Traditional Attire (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.