Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady Bagged 3 Degrees In The US, After Being Written Off By A Nigerian Prof. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Bagged 3 Degrees In The US, After Being Written Off By A Nigerian Prof. (688 Views)

10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names / Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bagged 3 Degrees In The US, After Being Written Off By A Nigerian Prof. by iamocheme: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
A certain Nigerian lady living in the United States has taken to her Instagram page to share her story on how she bagged 3 degrees in the USA after she was written off by a Professor in Nigeria.

The lady in question who happens to be an Instagram user @Kaffydadiva is a Nurse and also Healthcare Administrator took to her Instagram page to share her story.

Read her Instagram post below:

Reminiscing on bagging my 3 US college degrees with honors. Left is my 1st degree, Associate’s bagged in 2011 with honors. However, just recently participated in d grad ceremony….middle is my 2nd degree bachelor’s, bagged in 2016 with honors.

The right one is my 3rd degree Master’s bagged in 2017 with distinction. I remember when i was still living in Nigeria, gained admission to Laspotech Isolo, to study Mass Communication, wanted to become a journalist.

Didn’t finish there, then i did GCE, and gained admission to LASU, Surulere campus, to study same course. I was there for just 100 level, and got the opportunity to come to the United States, which i jumped on. Getting to the US, people told me that journalism doesn’t sell here, being that i am a Nigerian with accent, that medical field is lucrative.

I listened, and started all over again, and this time, in a medical field. Went through lots of challenges, but ended up bagging my 1st degree in 2011 with honors. I was like wow Kaffy, u did it, u can continue. You have the opportunity�.

Then enrolled for my 2nd degree, which was Bachelor’s, completed that as well in 2016, by graduating at the top of the class with summa cum laude. Then i told myself again, Kaffy, you did it, you can challenge yourself again by going for Master’s degree, which i did. I completed that in 2017 in exactly just one year, by graduating with distinction (All A’s).

I was the only student who graduated with the GPA of 4.0 in my school that year. I was so proud of myself because as i was going to school for my 3 degrees, i was combining them with work as well. I went to school in the morning, work in the evening. I made all the sacrifices, and they all paid off.

Continued reading

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/lady-bagged-3-degrees-us-written-off-nigeria-professor/

Re: Lady Bagged 3 Degrees In The US, After Being Written Off By A Nigerian Prof. by Jmk9292(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
If you don't make it here. You make it there.. It's all good...
Re: Lady Bagged 3 Degrees In The US, After Being Written Off By A Nigerian Prof. by itspzpics(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
wow

(1) (Reply)

Director General Visits 21-years-old Female Bayelsa Barber Trending / "Never Pray For A Man Who Is ‘good In Bed’ As Hubby" - Actor Deyemi Warns Ladies / Nollywood Actress Dayoamusa Celebrate Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.