Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,854 members, 7,918,785 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) (48354 Views)

Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children / Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by LANDLORD72: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oga where your other older children make we see the once wey don ripe inside
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by IamSoProlific: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
I have my eyes on that one with sunglass.

I'm giving her 13years more.

Ned Nwoko we MUST be Inlaws.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by airsaylongcon: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
czarina:
very likely

Alex.reports, Gistmor.e and GleesModel.s are all his work alts here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Adakintroy: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
This talk of the town marriage may be the laugh of the town in few yrs.

I wish her well, but those who are wishing her well, are the ones not wishing her well.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But Regina Daniels is not there now
is she not among the Children?
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
SimSify:
Nigerian men waiting for your your daughters to clock 16 sir..

Let me just remind you..

Your small eyes go clear..

Oya where is the crew of.. I'll make them my Regina.. Over to you
I am already doing my investigation regarding his daughters since we are from same state. I must chop this man daughter
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Emekus042: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
How come, non of them look like their father
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by salt1: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
The children of the Moroccan wife is the only one we see.. what of the others?? Are they undeserving??

Exactly my thoughts.
But wetin consain me

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by shogsman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is billionaire part of his name or am I missing something
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Rubbiish(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
Last last nah to make money make person nor dey rock 'adieu papa' t-shirt dey do fine boy 4 street...... angry
Lolss
This guy is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by doggedfighter(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Are these two his only children?
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by jrusky(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
And where is the newly married Nwoko nanny or house girl

Young kids God bless you all but our record shows your father is a paedophile and in future we shall place his file before you kids.

Enjoy your days beautiful kids.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
STENON:
Some bloggers have mattresses for sleeping on Ned Nkowo social media accounts while waiting for him to post or comment on social media page

It is the handiwork of Alexreport, it's like he is living with them.
Ned has only 2 children from 5 women abi?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by AuroraB(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
Safe to say he married Regina to be their nanny
Kai!
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by mozona(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Regina own Neva join ooh
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Silverman42(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
bajiodunamis:
Guys, Kindly Download My New Android Game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=naija2048.game.puzzle
Bro, you should try changing the age rating for your app. Everybody should be allowed to play since it contains no obscenity.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Respect55(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Regina should be there as his child too undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Amanda4life: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Remaining one child �
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cutie pies kiss...
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by emmnprince(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
You should have shared their adopted big sister, Regina, with them. She's more of a daughter to you!
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Zimzy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
He forgot to add the pix of his latest daughter. If you know you know
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Sluacoast(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

In celebration of National Democratic Day, Regina Daniels' billionaire husband, Senator, Ned Nwoko, shares cute photos of his children.

'My Little Angels . Daddy Loves you both. Happy Democracy Day. God bless us all, God bless Nigeria. #nednwoko #mountnednwoko #nednwokofoundation #starsuniversity' He wrote

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-shares-cute-photos-of-his-children

This man prefer to have all his children as female instead of a male.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by lovemaths(f): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Igbo amaka.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Femijohn198: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
d man himself like fine woman,.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by aalangel(f): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
KingLennon:
See the fine kids coming out from an ugly man. It's good to marry a beautiful woman. Just make money in this life, lots of money

Funny enough, if you look close enough, you'll see they look like him. It's just because they're half castes that they look like they're so fine.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Damfostopper(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2019
see children eyes like Willy Willy
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by functionalpromix(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
They are beautiful to say the least. Let me just stop for there. No further comment
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) by Alejobs: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.