Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,023 members, 7,942,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Waiting For The Next Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For The Next Generation (749 Views)

If Care Is Not Taken, Our Next Generation Kids Will Lean A, B, C, D This Way. / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / HOW I PICTURED Next Generation Romance Naija Made. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For The Next Generation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
It just baffles me how we have so many older guys still single nowadays, what exactly were they waiting for?, the next generation of ladies?
Lately, 80% of guys who hit on younger ladies are older than 39-40 sometimes even 50 (and they're still single,i'm not counting the separated or divorced ones)
Back in the days, young guys get married early, at least the much older generation are a few examples.

Now,this is just my opinion, i may be wrong.
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2010
bethangel:

It just baffles me how we have so many older guys still single nowadays, what exactly were they waiting for?, the next generation of ladies?
Lately, 80% of guys who hit on younger ladies are older than 39-40 sometimes even 50 (and they're still single,i'm not counting the separated or divorced ones)
Back in the days, young guys get married early, at least the much older generation are a few examples.

society had much influence i.e to be called a man you had be married now dont care much they go to colleges and unis(taking most time the early lifes) to have qualifications that will give a better future
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by niceone3(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
Where did u get ur stats from?
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by Tosinville(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
Bethangel,

Our nowadays mentality most especially nigerian female believes every men should be capable a lil bit enough with finance before marriage thats why some men relax and hustle before signing in a life-contract with any woman.
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2010
Marriage is not a MUST nor RACING btw there is time for everything you know.
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by omega25red(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2010
it's actually the fact that the men know that they can stay single longer have their fun and then look for the girls in nigeria who are desperate to marry at 26-28. Also by then the man would have possibly made something of himself which in turn makes the younger girls happy.
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
omega25red:

it's actually the fact that the men know that they can stay single longer have their fun and then look for the girls in nigeria who are desperate to marry at 26-28. Also by then the man would have possibly made something of himself which in turn makes the younger girls happy.

Sure
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by nanidee(f): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2010
omega25red:

this actually makes sense
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by Stevogue(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
bethangel:

Ultimately, marriage is not a race against time. Its a choice. In our generation the ladies have raised their expectations of their man several notches. And the least the man can do is to take his time and prepare himself enough to meet those expectations as bizarre as most of them are. You tend to forget its not a man's woe cos if the men are not marrying, then a lotta ladies will become old maidens before they say "I do."
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by r231(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
omega25red:

very true
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by Mobinga: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2010
I've vowed Celibacy cool
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by Creamish(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

society had much influence i.e to be called a man you had be married now dont care much they go to colleges and unis(taking most time the early lifes) to have qualifications that will give a better future

true . . and for some, bachelorhood isnt sth they want to give up at all. . . commitment is a BIG issue.
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by chinedumo(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2010
u ladies what successful man

little thing now
u will ask me what i do for a living
so wait for me to find my foot first at later ages
then i might come back for u or the ladies

Guy complain that ladies dont allow them to have fun with them without their first having fun with ur pocket
Re: Waiting For The Next Generation by johnterry4: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
yeah,we have to wait for the next generation cos of the following reasons

some of these ladies dey over form so lets leave them and see what will become of their lonely assesss.
some of these ladies have traded their punanie for mr biggs.
some of these ladies have wide punanies so we have to leave them to rot with it.

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu / Are Ulgy Babes Really A Bad Luck While Pretty Ones Goodluck? / Does The Best Man Have To Be Single Or Can He Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.