Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,626 members, 7,921,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

6-months-old Baby Allegedly Raped By Three Men In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-months-old Baby Allegedly Raped By Three Men In Ibadan (422 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Raped By Her Landlord's Son In Lagos (Disturbing Pics / 53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6-months-old Baby Allegedly Raped By Three Men In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shocking news of a 6 months old baby rushed to the hospital after being raped by 3 men in Ibadan has been shared by a Twitter user.

According to a Twitter user, @MsKhaddie a baby was rushed to Oni & sons hospital on Ring road Ibadan yesterday after she was raped by 3 men.

According to her, she followed her colleague to the hospital to get treatment for her child. While they were waiting in line for the child to be seen by the doctor, a 6 months old baby was rushed in for treatment after she had been raped by three men.

In a twitter thread she shared, she wrote;

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbors.

For those asking, the baby was rushed to Oni & sons hospital on Ring road Ibadan.

khadijat
@MsKhaddie
My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

8:05 PM - Jun 11, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

READ More: https://naijamotion.com.ng/6-months-old-baby-allegedly-raped-by-three-men-in-ibadan/
Re: 6-months-old Baby Allegedly Raped By Three Men In Ibadan by BlackfireX: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Afonja afonja afonja..

How many times did I call you??

Ijoka.

(1) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Regains Freedom—after 5 Months In Boko Haram Custody / Moment A Lady Almost Got Stabbed By Her Rival During A Fight / Nigerian Women Sexually Abused As A Child, Shared Heartbreaking Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.