Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway (35475 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / BATTLE BEGINS: Kwara Thugs Blast MC Oluomo For Disrespecting Saraki(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by MhizMuna: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway

Earlier today a shocking video of nigerian Singer MC Galaxy claiming they that he and Etinosa whom went nude live on his friday night instagram video was all planned out.

According to MC Galaxy, he is not happy how the blame got shifted to only him after the incident instead of both of them. He claimed that the entire live video act was planned and staged.

Etinosa has reacted to the video and took to her instagram page moments ago to debunk the video calling it a very stupid move.

she said:

Stop lying to Nigerians. They are not stupid. This is the last I will say on this hurtful issue. It hurts me a lot and you can tell by the harsh stupid way I cursed an innocent child because his father won't stop throwing it at my face. However, after that happened I tried talking to a real therapist and it really works- I have made significant progress.i am working really hard to be a better person. I no longer feel rage or pain when fans troll me about it. I laugh. Moving on process isn't as easy as it sounds on tv. By 9pm on Africa Magic Urban you would see me again looking all perfect and talking perfect too but it's not as easy as it looks on tv so no one should make it more complicated by adding lies. You can't try to win Nigerians by lying to them. An effective damage control should avoid lies(MCG you would know this but you are an illiterate surrounded by illiterates)
I have said my truth. I was caught at an unguarded moment, someone I called my friend recorded me and sent it to blogs. I take full responsibility and am trying to move on. I advice all parties involved including the nude video viewers to move on. Thanks �

https://www./2019/06/actress-etinosa-blast-mc-galaxy-say-her-nude-video-was-not-planned-in-anyway.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by NairaMedia: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by MhizMuna: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Oyetboy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nobody cares tongue

36 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by marvin906(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
both of you are mad utterly mad..
infact make ogun kill una..

nonsense

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by cyberdurable(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
thunder fire both of you...

30 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
i don't care

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Vince77(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
This shameless girl still wan trend small and gather some followers.

I don't even understand why she still wears clothes. We have seen it all already. Walk around naked.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Starboytwo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Both of them are mad, they wan start again....

7 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by cescky(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
angry
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by blackaxe78: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Can the "Farm Tool" please STFU!

8 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
This one don tear the page wey Shame dey for her Dictionary sad sad sad

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by youjkojjhghg: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Samanza89: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mc Galaxy again!... This dude was my high school mate, if I should drop a secret bomb about this guy everywhere will scatter... Very derogatory!..

But... I don't care!..

2 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by Gadafii: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
U got the fame u wanted so STFU

We don't want to be bothered by irrelevant shiii,a maze runner has just been voted to a high position in the green Dome sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by MarianaTrench: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
We really don't give a damn so zip it!
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by kamokaze10(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
So we shud fry beans ABI

Lol...you can only hide the truth for so long

Eediottt attention seeker...you got what you wanted so enjoy it....ode oshiii

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by amylomo(f): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
No one cares

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by BizBayo: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wait o, is she now claiming a victim?

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by VictorEkwere: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
I dey wait
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
Good girl, God and reasonable men like me have since forgiven you only depressed sad Nigerians are still holding it against you darling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by sexiestharam(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Etinosa shut up o
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by ashmanpolo: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is there any way I can unsee the nudity I saw? I' just dey vex since that day
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by samcus(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
a friend once told me that,Believe it or not A good wife comes from village
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by zeusdgrt(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Naked video naked video naked video as if na money
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by QuickStandard: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
This matter still dey ground?

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by barrypro: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
We've heard grin
For your professional website design. Check my Signature.
Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by kalvoken(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Both mc galaxy and etinosa are mad

I am not forgetting the mod that is pushing all these trashes inside our head.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway by OB7Foreva(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
I'm earning some cool cash on Scooper. Come on and join me to get coins. Coins can be converted to cash! https://g.scooper.news/register.html?countryCode=NG&language=en&uid=588397459303043072&shareChannel=Copy%20to%20clipboard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / Naomi Campbell Flashes Her Boobs In Sheer Low Cut Gown At London Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.