Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You (314 Views)

Imota Ikorodu Is A Fantastic Location To Own A Piece Of Land. / Are You Better Off Investing At The Low End, Right In The Middle, Or At High End / Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You by YemiOshobajo: 1:34am On Jun 13, 2019
What have you achieved so far this 2019

SPENDING ❌❌❌
SAVING for INVESTMENT

Break the jinx of been a serial tenant moving from landlord to landlord as I present to you an OPPORTUNITY to own a 2 bedroom/3 bedroom bungalow(all rooms ensuite, guest toilet, kitchen,parking space, self compound) and lots more with as low as 250k down payment and bal over 3 years without interest

2bedroom bungalow selling for Finished 6m, Carcass 4.5m (Semi Finished)
Installment plan: pay 250k initial deposit and balance over 36months without interest

3 bedroom bungalow selling for Finished 8.5m, Carcass 7.5m (Semi finished)
Installment plan : pay 1.5m initial deposit and balance over 36months without interest

TITLE document is a C of O

Location: Mowe-Ofada by the new International Breweries Ogun state (Leveraging on the proximity to Lagos)

Because I cant put up more than 4 pictures,

Kindly call /Whatsapp 08052182404 for more information, pictures, videos and Inspection

Re: Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You by laudate: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2019
YemiOshobajo:
What have you achieved so far this 2019

SPENDING ❌❌❌
SAVING for INVESTMENT

Break the jinx of been a serial tenant moving from landlord to landlord as I present to you an OPPORTUNITY to own a 2 bedroom/3 bedroom bungalow(all rooms ensuite, guest toilet, kitchen,parking space, self compound) and lots more with as low as 250k down payment and bal over 3 years without interest

TITLE document is a C of O

Kindly call /Whatsapp 08052182404 for more information, pictures, videos and Inspection

Kindly
Your post is not explicit enough. What is the total cost of each bungalow? Be open & transparent about the total cost. sad

Stop this ideology of pay 250k now and spread the balance over 3 years. How much exactly is this balance that you are talking about?? shocked

And where is the property located? Tell us.
Re: Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You by YemiOshobajo: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2019
I already stated that for more information, pictures, videos and Inspection Call or Whatsapp 08052182404. It's as simple as that. If you are really interested, the curiosity and interest will make you follow the instruction attached.

Meanwhile, thank you for passing by
laudate:

Your post is not explicit enough. What is the total cost of each bungalow? Be open & transparent about the total cost. sad

Stop this ideology of pay 250k now and spread the balance over 3 years. How much exactly is this balance that you are talking about?? shocked

And where is the property located? Tell us.
Re: Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You by laudate: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2019
YemiOshobajo:
I already stated that for more information, pictures, videos and Inspection Call or Whatsapp 08052182404. It's as simple as that. If you are really interested, the curiosity and interest will make you follow the instruction attached.

Meanwhile, thank you for passing by
Make what call? shocked For something you should have included in your initial post? No, thank you.

I do not initiate calls, when people try to be secretive or non-transparent concerning simple things, they should be upfront about. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You by YemiOshobajo: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2019
OK thank you once again for stopping by but it's not that serious.

2bedroom bungalow selling for Finished 6m, Carcass 4.5m (Semi Finished)
Installment plan: pay 250k initial deposit and balance over 36months without interest

3 bedroom bungalow selling for Finished 8.5m, Carcass 7.5m (Semi finished)
Installment plan : pay 1.5m initial deposit and balance over 36months without interestquote author=laudate post=79282698]
Make what call? shocked For something you should have included in your initial post? No, thank you.

I do not initiate calls, when people try to be secretive or non-transparent concerning simple things, they should be upfront about. undecided [/quote]
Re: Are You A Middle Or Low Income Earner? This Is A Fantastic Property For You by ttomexy(f): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Location is also important

(1) (Reply)

*FOR SALE* 6 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Rooms Bq+ Swimming Pool @ VGC / Null / Mycash Estate Lets You Build Dollar Denominated Real Estate Portfolio In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.