Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,114 members, 7,943,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King (3944 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Celebrityblog: 1:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Nigerian Twitter Slay Queen, Jesusbaby who went viral after she was exposed on Twitter is back online after taking a break from Twitter.

TheFamousNaija recalls that Jesusbaby was exposed after she cheated on her boyfriend with a Twitter Slay Queen Who used and dumped her.

Read the earlier story of how she was caught and see photos HERE if you missed it.

Coming back online today, Jesusbaby wrote:

"I’m doing ok and I’m still here still breathing.

-thanks to everyone that called/dm or texted me I truly appreciate but I just needed some time-out."

"I was told to allow myself to feel whatever I’m feeling and I don’t want to start tweeting my feelings that’s why I went off."

"To everyone in my mention/dm that has looked out for me and worried about me thank you."

"To everyone that called or texted, I saw everything thanks.

To the generous therapist that is walking me through this without knowing me and never judged me thank u❤️"

"I’m doing Ok ��✨

Dupe came all the way from Ibadan just to stay with me and make sure I don’t hurt myself��❤️

-I don’t deserve this friendship".

Thank God she's doing well. Hope she has learnt her lessons. Kiss and tell is bad sha

See more photos and how she cheated here

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/twitter-slay-queen-jesusbaby-omohteee12.html?m=1

Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Kusherman: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2019
My nigga happney65 will say, if it was possible to shut off the Internet for a year, let everyone go back to their default setting and come back to earth

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by MVLOX(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2019
Na so... the attention she got the last time no reach her... she wan trend again..... well done Ma'am...
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by H2Ossss(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2019
lol... na dem sabi
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by nanakgh(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Jesusbaby? This one? Chai, the Son of God yaf suffer!
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by IamPlato(m): 6:09am On Jun 13, 2019
She For Die . Stupid Girls Of The 21st Century
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Deepfeel(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2019
But who were those calling and texting to console a cheater undecided
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Xavi2019: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2019
Deepfeel:
But who were those calling and texting to console and cheater undecided

Nobody,
Absolutely Nobody,
But yeah, it's twitter, everyone lies cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by happybee: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Twitter slay queen indeed!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by partnerbizz5(f): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2019
It's very easy to gain attention these days, especially negative ones.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2019
She should just change her name.
I don't have a problem with what she does.
Can she try this with the name of Amandioha or Ogun and be promoting indecency??
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2019
The ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content. No side effect.

ruzu Bitters is a non-alcoholic herbal drink that helps to Detoxify the kidney & tone the liver. It also does lots more. It's 100% natural having no preservative chemicals or additives.

*It detoxifies the body, ensuring proper blood flow.
*it has anti-oxidant,anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-biotic properties
*it lowers & regulates blood sugar.
*It's preventive & curative.
*It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....
Contact us on +2348102977703
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by lereinter(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2019
She has she's romancing the car

Even the manufacturer has not done that
Re: Twitter Slay Queen 'Jesusbaby' Bounces Back After Sex Scandal With Slay King by Celebrityblog: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Give My Boyfriend Sxx Free With Any Girl I Want "- A Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Don't Want To Die / Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.