Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,193 members, 7,939,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

House, Can Someone Please Link Me To A Geniun And Trusted Investment Company - Home Page - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Home Page / House, Can Someone Please Link Me To A Geniun And Trusted Investment Company (179 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House, Can Someone Please Link Me To A Geniun And Trusted Investment Company by bestinfoso(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
I am business man and also an enterpreneurer,I did my business both offline and online using my facebook,my email address and my twitter to make massive money. And I also teach people both online and offline through facebook, nanaija, seminars, conferences etc.

The reason why I post this topic wasn’t because of the above but for the fact that im making cool cash from them but I didn’t where and how to invest that will be so secure, save and guaranteed. Currently I only invest in one foreign investment company since I started making money from internet business. I invested my #2million into this company and they pay me a 20% (#400,000) every 2 months (60days) and for 16months now I have been receiving my income interest without any story or delay. BUT you know they said that ONE SHOULD NOT PUT ALL HIS OR HER EGGS IN ONE BASKET. That is why I need you people to help me tell me of any existing geniun investment company or business so far that has been tested and trusted likewise the one I explain above. PLEASE REPLY my post through the post forum or email at infosolution.festus90@gmail.com on if you have an important information

(1) (Reply)

House, Can Someone Please Link Me To A Geniun And Trusted Investment Company / If You Are Looking For Rich Sugar Mummy Please Call Agent Kelvin On 07037302474 / If You Are Looking For Rich Sugar Mummy Please Call Agent Kelvin On 07037302474

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.