Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing (1508 Views)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by Kingpunter: 4:07am On Jun 13, 2019
Our country’s budget on one chest, as Alex Unusual reacts to Pamela Odame dancing to Mavin's new Song

Mavin Record CEO and Boss, Don Jazzy aka Don baba J took to his instagram yesterday to share a video of ghana's plus size model Pamela Odame dancing to Mavin's latest song all is in order while celebrating her birthday.

Don baba J while sharing the video captioned it: Rate the cue stick. From 1 to all is in order ��.

The video got the attention of BBnaija's Star Alex Unusual whom took to Don Jazzy's comment section and said: Our country’s budget on one chest.

Other Celebrities also expressed their shock opinion with way Pamela Odame and her big bust was moving her chest up and down while rocking to the song.

See video below

https://www./2019/06/alex-unusual-reacts-to-pamela-odame.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by Pidginwhisper: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by kokoA(m): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2019
E no catch.. undecided
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2019
diablo24:
Please am i the only one that finds her disgusting?
YES

1 Like

Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by femi4: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2019
diablo24:
Please am i the only one that finds her disgusting?
yes..the one and only
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by OKorowanta: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2019
I can understand why the breastless Alex is mocking her.
Wen her own chest na mosquito bite.
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2019
This one na doubke wahala o
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by Sapphire86(f): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2019
OKorowanta:

It's not mockey; it's dry humor or banter!!
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by p3kdudu(m): 2:39am On Jun 15, 2019
OKorowanta:
https://www.nairaland.com/5243816/mosquito-repellent-natural-body-spray
Try longrich mosquito repellent .
Re: Our Country’s Budget On One Chest, Alex Unusual Reacts To Pamela Odame Dancing by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Poses With Mystery Guy / Seyi Law Gets Called Out For Writing A Poem To Bnaija's Mike And He Responds / Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.