Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,686 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? (1176 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / I Need A Us Bank Account/atm Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by honeric01(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2010

Hello,
Please is there any Nigerian/human living in the US who knows alot about how a non-American resident can get a bank account with an ATM card (visa or MasterCard) legally? i need it because i am trying to start a business that requires getting paid in the states through a US bank.

Reason why i need the ATM card (visa or MasterCard) is to withdraw my cash here in Nigeria whenever i want to.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by choosenpet(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
You can get a us bank account here in Nigeria. I wouldn't like Naija people to abuse the information hence I will not make it public here. Please contact me choosenpet at yahoo dot com.
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by honeric01(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
what service are they abusing? if it's a legal service, then it won't be abused.
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by seanet02: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
i think sterling bank and spring bank is offering us bank account that comes with a mastercard.
You can try either.
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by honeric01(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^

Does it also come with a us billing address?
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by Oyedey4christ(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
I've made my personal research into how you can have a payoneer mastercard. If you/someone close to you have a driving licence or a national i.d card, your mastercard is on the way. Contact me for details[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dont use payoneer. They are connected to Avafx forex boker platform. They insist you open a 100 dollars forex account with them, which you may not be able to withdraw in future
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by FlexyGy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hi dude, getting a us bank account and debit card is no big deal. Just contact me......
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by gbengaijot(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
There is no way you can get a US bank account LEGALLY, This is because of the patriot act by the United states.

however, you can use payoneer to get one illegally though,
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by CarlosVent(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2010
no one in usa can do that for you.
we help people buy, ship and bring items from nigerian in anything that relates to paypal etc but as for usa bank account and you will be using it here it cant be possible.

no atm in nigeria can accept usa atm cards because nigeria atm are out of date.

don't get duped and for more information contact me to put you through some things.
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by MrOvie: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2010
Hello, u can open a US Bank Account with the ATM Card in Nigeria yourself without paying any folk. All you need is the Step by Step Ebook. You can call me for it. 08035003298. I will give you.
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by McNelson(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2010
I can help you out with opening a u.s bank account with an ATM card u can use to withdraw ur money any part of the world.That's what i use prtesently. Do u know U.S has stopped opening account for non-u.s citizens again due to the sept.11 2001 bomb except this bank i want to give to you nw. if you are interested mail bunmisl@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card? by larryhomie(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2010
Check http://www.usbank-nonresidents.com they also offer a us address and phone number on the same package. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Send Flowers And Gifts To Hong Kong / No more / If U Need Investment Capital, Join Global Cooperative Society Founded In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.