Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) (42643 Views)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Osibanjo
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by NameChecker: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
ok
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Westsida: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
cool
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Smile4daddy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
Laughing while zombies and wailers are crying under hunger and poverty....
Yes poverty and hunger should be their punishment cos they choose to follow on the path of PDP that will went to Hell fire.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Westsida: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Joromi12:
Who remembers like for atiku 4554 share for buhari 1013

grin. Scam 419

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
danieljoel759:
What do you think about this photo of the Vice President and the President in Office?

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/caption-this-photo-of-president-buhari.html

BMCs are working assiduously as they did in the last 4 years.
You guys need a raise. The N3,000 per week from the Jabi HQ does not inform the intense work you've done over the last 4 years.
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by ufotty2001: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
this people have being laughing since when this tenure started can they please start work
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
This Buhari must be a funny comedian, always making people around him laugh. Misquote me at your own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Only in 9ja will such be news!
Other country president and vice are busy brainstorming how to move the country forward, this men are here laughing and they snapped it as news or achievement?
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by juniorstic(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
danieljoel759:
What do you think about this photo of the Vice President and the President in Office?

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/caption-this-photo-of-president-buhari.html

Buhari- I'm the president
Oshibajo- I'm the vice president
Buhari- I'm the president
Oshibajo- I'm the next president
Both- Hahaha ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by dam2000(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
One chance again
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by jubangha(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
two useless people
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Unlimitk(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
STAR BOY
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by paix(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
They're laughing because they don't know the enormity of the task ahead of them. In fact, they are supposed to be crying by now.
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
BOOM
IBB was Abiola's Best Friend in the Military. His son was also in love with with IBB's daughter, they were going to get married! Abiola sponsored, financially, the Coup that brought in IBB and removed Buhari because IBB fooled everyone including Awolowo family and friends that Buhari was a wicked man... IBB was the 3rd Most Powerful man in GMB Government.... He was the Chief of Army Staff, he was the one who ordered the military to ransack Awolowo's Home and told Awolowo that GMB gave the directive, Taciturn GMB failed woefully to defend himself, like he has always been, GMB does not talk..... Unfortunately for everyone, IBB was a death warrant for everyone including the Journalists and Human Right Activists who wrote and talked GMB out of power... And IBB came on board!!!!
IBB destroyed the Press. It was his tenure that introduced Bomb Letter to Nigeria Politics, and the Target was the Press. Dele Giwa a foremost Journalist was killed in his dining while he was eating with Kayode Soyinka who narrowly escaped death!!! Corruption was institutionalized and many people disappeared without a trace... Yet, IBB always appeared on TV with a glowing smile as if all was well.
And Abiola became a critic of his friend, all of a sudden. Abiola was mad when IBB closed down UNILAG for 1 year, he described IBB government as ridiculous and dictatorial....
Abiola, despite several warnings from his late wife and Sheik Adams in Agege (of blessed memory), decided to go into full politics instead of sponsoring people to power who turned out to be a disaster. He said under his government no Nigerian would go to bed on empty stomach!!!! FAREWELL TO POVERTY he called his Manifesto.
Abiola ran a fantastic campaign, he went to all parts of Nigeria, met with all groups, all organizations. Nigerians responded by voting overwhelmingly for him. Remove the SW votes from the entire votes, Abiola won, remove the entire Southern votes and count only the North Votes or Vice versa , Abiola won. On June 12 1993, rain didn't fall at any part of Nigeria. It was the freest, fairest and most peaceful, most credible election in African Continent!!!
Sikiru Ayinde Barrister sang "Hausa cast his vote for Abiola, Igbo cast his vote for Abiola, Yoruba cast his vote for Abiola but instead of giving Moshood his Mandate to fix Nigeria for us, it is the grammar of Annulment that came to the world..."
IBB, Buhari’s Chief of Army Staff and Abiola's Bossom Friend and Would be in-law who Abiola helped to oust Buhari, made a National Broadcast on June 23, 1993 where he said the Armed Forces Ruling Council under him has annulled June 12 Election and MKO Abiola has been banned from politics!!!!
Abiola struggled to retrieve his mandate until he was killed in a custody inside Aso Rock under the Government of Abdulsalami Abubakar in 1998!!! 17 years after, the same PMB came to power in what looks like a Divine Destiny that God has determined not allow anyone truncate... That is why Yoruba said "The World cannot Change Destiny but they can only delay it..."!!!!
20 years after Abiola's death, President Muhammadu Buhari conferred the Highest Honor in the land(GCFR) reserved for Presidents on MKO Abiola, he didn't stop there, he proclaimed June 12 as Democracy Day in Nigeria!!! Unprecedented in our history especially in a country where Vindictiveness is a way of life. I've never seen any African leader, apart from Nelson Mandela, who forgive his enemies at a time when the power of revenge is in his kitty!!! I was at that event, I wept. Soyinka was fighting tears..... Hafsat Abiola stood up on behalf of MKO Family to openly apologize for whatever sin his dad must have committed against Buhari. At that time, PMB was beginning to fight tears too!!!
President Muhammadu Buhari, God that sees your heart and gave you victory over the monsters and evil men who think Nigeria is their personal property, that same GOD will be with you until you take Nigeria to the promised land!!!
Welcome back from Umrah!
- Ayekooto Akindele

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by panmunium(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
See their skinny long necks
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by aspom: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Awoof #visa processing fee price slash

Follow this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BykR-X4FXDd/

danieljoel759:

See photo...

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by Bizlifelines201: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Joromi12:
grin grin grin they were liking the defeat grin grin
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

I am also smiling with my partner here.
Hian, partner ke tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by DonCandido(f): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
danieljoel759:

See photo...

They appear to be playing at one the popular drunkards ripostes:

Buhari: Your Excellency Sir, President Yemi Osinbajo, can I sit down?

Osinbajo: Your Excellency Sir, Vice President Muhammadu Buhari. You may.
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Joromi12:

Elections were rigged..

Only fools and zombies support this evil administration
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by deomelo: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
francisco327:
who is this irrelevant bastard again?

The bastard is in your mirror, just look for the bastard in your mirror. You might eve see some other bastards in your household in your mirror
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by francisco327: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
deomelo:

The bastard in your mirror, just look for the bastard in your mirror. You might eve see some other bastards in your household in your mirror
I pray u die a terrible death
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by deomelo: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
francisco327:
I pray u die a terrible death

I don't need to know anything about your future and terrible death, keep it to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by ACE1010: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pdthieves right now grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by desiredhome: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Elections were rigged..

Only fools and zombies support this evil administration

Calm down my brother, election is over, time to build, hating will not build Nigeria, don't go and kee yasef.

Suicide is on the increase today

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tho not hating but I think this office is just too large for buhari kind..... what's he even doing with all those papers and files??
Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
desiredhome:

Calm down my brother, election is over, time to build, hating will not build Nigeria, don't go and kee yasef.
Suicide is on the increase today

Nobody is hating here except enemies of the country... Four years gone down the drain with absolutely nothing to show for it aside travelling...

Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is the advancement of Fulani agenda and Northen hegemony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.